* Minimalist Villa just 600m from the beach
* Unbeatable location - all the best Canggu Places within 1km walking distance
* Large comfortable bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
* Amazing warm pool
* Cable TV
* Safe and quite neighborhood - outside area CCTV monitored, night security
* High speed wifi 20MBPS
* Daily cleaning
* Complimentary airport transfer for each booking more than 5 nights
* This brand new minimalist Villa, offers 3 en-suite large bedrooms surrounded around the huge pool, a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room with cable tv.
* The villa is located in Canggu, about 45 minutes drive from the airport.
* Canggu nowadays is one of the coolest and most attractive place in the world. So many amazing cafes, restaurants, party places, skating bowls and ramps and, of course, great surfing spots. And somehow it still retains its typical Balinese atmosphere.
* As for sightseeing trips, from Canggu you can reach all the famous Balinese must-see places.
* All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have en suite bathroom with all toilet amenities.
* Living room and kitchen is possible to close completely and air-conditioned too.
* Bluetooth speaker and a cable tv is a must.
* Huge pool is on a sunny side from 12pm until sunset.
Interaction with guests
The price includes:
* welcome drink
* 1x one way airport transfer (6 seats car) for the booking more than 5 nights
* 1x two way airport transfer (6 seats car) for the booking more than 7 nights
* daily cleaning (common areas everyday, bedrooms only if you are in the villa. Changing towels and bed sheets every fourth day.)
* coffee & tea making facilities
* drinking water
* towels and other bathroom facilities
* house expenses
If you wish, we can also arrange for you:
* airport transfer
* breakfasts served in the serene home atmosphere
* trips and tours
* surfing course
* renting a bike / motorbike / car / car with a driver
* massages right in your room
* laundry serviceGet the full listing »