Luxury 1br Villa with Private Pool located right in front of one of the finest right-handed waves in the world, Hollow Tree's resort is a dream location for the perfect trip in Mentawai with friends & family.
Each of them shared two bedrooms with double or single beds & one big bathroom with all modern amenities: AC, hot shower & dipping pools offer chill areas to relax & refresh.
The Nightly Rate Includes:
a. 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
b. Complimentary beverages (Water and Soft Drinks)
c. AC, hot showers, cinema room, massage room
d. 1x complimentary 15 min back/shoulder massage per person per stay
e. Use of Villa Toys (stand up paddle boards and kayak)
Hollow Treeâ€™s Resort is located on Katiet Beach in South Sipora, one of the big four islands of the Mentawais. From our resort you have views of one of the best surf breaks in Indonesia, arguably the world - â€œHTâ€™sâ€ or short for â€œHollow Treeâ€™sâ€ or also known as â€œLances rightâ€.
The resort features a restaurant concept where the in-house chef cooks every day fresh gourmet meals from Western & Asian inspirations. Lunch and dinner are served buffet-style, and for breakfast, you order from the mouthwatering menu. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies available all day along with the best coffee on the island! The dining area looks out onto HTs, so you can spot surfers carving the waves from the moment you sit down.
A treehouse, equipment such as stand-up paddles, kayaks, pool tables & a wide range of activities from scooter rides to massage complete the epic experience & make the resort a couple/family-friendly destination.
Good vibes, well-being & a sense of freedom guaranteed!
**Travel Insurance- all guests MUST have Travel Insurance according to resort policy
The resort has access to over 10 waves within a short boat or bike ride, thereâ€™s surf to suit all levels. Or if you donâ€™t want to hit the waves, then simply enjoy a tropical paradise & watch the action unfold from the beach, visit the locals in the village. For the non-surfers we also provide; massage, yoga, snorkeling, kayaks, stand up paddles, and fishing.
Walking, scooter or speedboat
Other Things to Note:
1. Take a flight to Padang - Minangkabau kabau international airport.
Airline options- Air Asia, Sriwijaya Air, Garuda, Citilink Air.
2. Once you get to the airport our resort representative will be waiting for you holding the sign â€œHollow Treeâ€™s Resortâ€ - you then will be transferred to your
accommodation in Padang. If you need any assistance, for accommodation in
Padang, please do let us know.
3. You would need to stay two nights (one night before your check-in date and one
night after your check-out date) in Padang, as there are no flights connecting with
the ferry schedule. The ferry only departs once a day & 4 times a week. Please view
the ferry schedule below.
The ferry departs from Padang on:
â€¢ Monday- 6.00 am to Tuapejat
â€¢ Wednesday - 7.00 am to Tuapejat
â€¢ Friday- 7.00 am to Tuapejat
â€¢ Sunday - 7.00 am to Sioban
4. Take the ferry the next morning from Muara harbor.
5. Then once you have reached the next port (Tuapejat or Sioban), our resort
representative will come pick you up with our speedboat service and deliver you to
* Airport transfers will be arranged and will deliver you straight to your hotel in Padang and to the boat harbor the next morning. Same as a return.
Exclusion for Villa Onu:
1. Pandang Hotel- we recommend staying at Mercure Hotel or Budget Hotel by the Harbour
2. Roundtrip boat transfers- package includes ferry ticket plus luggage & surfboard luggage & Speedboat transfer to/from the resort.
a. For Surfers- $350 USD per person
b. For non-Surfers $250 USD per person (traveling without surfboards)
3. Mentawai Surf Tax ($75.00 USD valid for 15 days for visiting surfers only)
4. Travel Insurance- all guests MUST have Travel Insurance according to resort policy
Interaction with Guests:
Our staff comes to work every day from 8.00 am until 5.00 pm. The pool gets cleaned out everything time we have new clients entering the property and regularly checked daily.Get the full listing »