Experience the Palm Springs area like never before at this stunning 3-bed, 3-bath vacation rental home in the Desert Horizons Country Club. With enough space to comfortably sleep 6, this 2,700-square-foot home offers a mid-century modern interior, a wet bar, private pool and hot tub, an office, and a patio with beautiful golf course views! Shop in the famous El Paseo district, play golf at one of the pristine local courses, or simply work on your tan poolside at this California mountain retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Office): Double Murphy Bed
Nestled in the lush Desert Horizons Country Club community, this single-story abode offers top-of-the-line furnishings, a Spanish Motif décor, and is the perfect place for a family. Picture yourself relaxing on the back patio sipping afternoon cocktails as the sun gradually sets over the Western mountains!
Start your morning with a cup of freshly-brewed Keurig coffee in the family room and watch as the room fills with natural sunlight from the 3 massive glass windows. Boasting tall ceilings, a calming white interior, and 2,700 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, you'll instantly feel at home in this charming residence.
When stomachs start to growl, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a bite to eat for your crew! Outfitted with stainless steel appliances, spotless white cabinetry, a wine fridge, and a wooden chopping block, you have everything you need to be the next Iron Chef. The 6-person table in the kitchen is great for snacks while the glass-topped dining table is ideal for any special occasions.
Soak up the California sun in the pool, loosen your muscles in the hot tub, or get cozy with your favorite book on the furnished patio. With stunning views of the Desert Horizons fairways and an entire red brick grilling station, the backyard will quickly become your favorite spot to relax!
Prepare yourself a nightcap at the wet bar and finish off your night by watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV on the patio or in the living room around the gas fireplace! Each of the bedrooms offers fresh linens, en-suite bathrooms, and plenty of space to store your clothes. The office provides a comfortable double murphy bed for 2 additional guests as well!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not eating at the house, be sure to grab a bite to eat at one of the delicious local eateries nearby. A few local hot spots include The Nest, Eureka!, Vue Grille & Bar, The Pink Cabana, and Kaiser Grille Palm Desert. Be sure to grab dessert at Tropical Ice Cream Fruit or Fix a Dessert House.
The house is within about 3 miles of the Indian Wells Tennis stadium and a variety of top-notch golf courses. Some of the best in the area are The Vintage Club, Eldorado, Indian Wells, Toscana, Palm Desert, and of course the Desert Horizons Country Club directly in your backyard.
If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, be sure to drive 8 minutes to visit the El Paseo Shopping district in Palm Desert. This small shopping center is filled with different brand name designers, high-end jewelers, and a variety of fantastic art galleries.
Some other ideas for ways to spend your time in the city are driving 20 minutes to experience the Coachella Music Festival, gambling at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, or hiking around the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, mountain and golf course views, a flat-screen cable TV, a private backyard with a pool, hot tub, gas fireplace, outdoor entertainment area, gas grill, and an outdoor dining area, complimentary linens and towels, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, front porch, 2-car garage parking, 2-car driveway parking, and more!
- Fantastic Indian Wells Location - On the fairways for the Desert Horizons Country Club, about 3 miles from the Indian Wells Tennis Stadium, an 8-minute drive to the El Paseo Shopping District, and close to delicious restaurants, grocery stores, bars, biking, golf courses, hiking, Coachella, and so much more!
- Airport: Palm Springs International Airport - 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, ( ~ 14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »