Nestled right on the intracoastal and across the street from the sandy shores of the Gulf of Mexico, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo is the perfect beach destination for 6 guests! Check out the on-site amenities, including a swimming pool, boat docks, tennis courts, putting greens, and more! This family-friendly condo even offers beach towels, boogie boards, beach chairs, and a water-facing balcony - perfect for sitting out with refreshments and relishing the salty ocean breeze!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This waterfront condo has all the amenities you could possibly desire on your Indian Shores getaway! The fully equipped kitchen has been recently updated, while the TVs allow for endless entertainment when the weather isn’t fairing. If you need to draft up some out-of-office emails, settle down at the desk area before focusing on rest and relaxation!
After playing a round of cards at the dining table, head out to the furnished balcony to wind down the day with a favorite beverage. The shady balcony offers ample space for lounging and allows you to comfortably watch boats pass by. Keep an eye out for dolphins and pelicans, and be sure to return here during sunset when the sun paints golden hues over the water.
When it’s time to call it a night, you’ll find 2 well-appointed bedrooms and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room - making this home convenient for your family of 6!
In the morning, wake up and start taking advantage of the community amenities! Jump in the pool, soak in the hot tub, relieve some stress in the sauna, challenge a friend to shuffleboard or tennis, or simply grill out on the eating pavilion with a spectacular water view!
-- THE LOCATION --
While launching boats is easy with help of the Park Boulevard Boat Ramp located just a few blocks away, the ocean can be reached from just across the street. Grab the home’s beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, and sand toys to optimize your day on the sandy shores.
Getting around the area is easy with help of the on-site trolley stop! You’ll want to explore all the nearby shops and restaurants, including Salt Rock Grill, Indian Shores Coffee, and Mahuffer’s, which are within walking distance.
For a taste of the area’s beauty, drive just 5 miles to the Florida Botanical Gardens. If you’d rather try out the area’s prime golfing, you’ll find Largo Golf Course within a 5-minute drive as well, or just stick to putting at the on-site greens.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, desk area with wireless phone, furnished balcony, linens & towels, beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, sand toys, covered parking spot, elevator, on-site laundry machines, and more!
- Community amenities include 4 tennis courts, heated waterside pool and hot tub, 2 gas grills, eating pavilion, sauna, sundeck, putting green available, shuffleboard, fishing pier, and boat slips. Work out room available on site with separate sign up
- Waterfront Indian Shores location! Right on the intracoastal and right across the street from the shores of the Gulf of Mexico!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport (~ 26.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Children under 12 are not permitted in the hot tub
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »