This spacious Mullett Lake cottage will let you leave your worries behind as you enjoy Michigan in its purest form - on the lake! Boasting 5-bedrooms and 3.5-baths, you can bring along the whole family for some summertime fun in this classic lakehouse. This vacation rental, located just 8 miles northeast of downtown Indian River, has full access to the lake with a deck to enjoy the sunset from! Rent a boat, barbecue, swim, or do whatever floats your boat - sweet summertime is calling!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
Arrive at this lakefront vacation rental and make yourself at home. Build a fire in the wood-burning fireplace, grab a cold one and sink into the plush furniture for optimal relaxation.
Turn on the flat-screen cable TV to watch your favorite shows, and head into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a tasty snack when hunger strikes.
Step outside at any point to take in the lake views and breathe in fresh air. Come nighttime, sip a nightcap while you gaze at the stars.
When you’re ready for bed, retreat to one of the 5 bedrooms, all hosting comfortable bedding, for a peaceful slumber. Wake up feeling refreshed and energized for the exciting day ahead exploring all that Indian River has to offer!
-- THE LOCATION --
From fishing, boating, and swimming, lake adventures can start with just a short walk to the edge of the home’s backyard, where the calm lake waters await! If that’s not enough for you, launch a boat from Burt Lake State Park’s boat ramp for endless water sports.
Rather lounge in the sand? Head to Devoe Beach - just 8 miles away. Afterward, travel the Inland Waterway, a 38-mile river system that connects to Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
When the snow falls, there’s still plenty to explore! Great snowmobiling and cross-country trails can be found just minutes away, while the downhill slopes of Nub’s Nob Ski Resort and Petoskey Winter Sports Park are only 28 miles away.
Looking for a nice place to eat out? Try Hoppies Tavern, The Greenside Grille, Vivio’s, or Breakers - all of which offer delicious food and casual environments.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 TVs (not flat screen), ceiling fans, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, covered parking for 2 vehicles, additional street parking, RV or camper parking (for additional fee)
- Lakefront Indian River location nestled on Mullett Lake, near Burt Lake State Park, Devoe Beach, Nub’s Nob Ski Resort, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Chippewa County International Airport (~78 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Guests are not permitted to bring boats to the property or tie any vessel to the dock
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »