For the ultimate Sterling vacation, uncover all the excitement and energy of this unique hill station, then kick back and enjoy our luxury resort's fabulous facilities. Expect the best when you stay at Sterling Munnar. Our team is available for you 24 hours and will make every effort to ensure you have a perfect professional or leisure stay.
Other amenities and services offered include:
135 Rooms & Suites
Views of Anairangal Lake
Planters Kitchen - Multi-cuisine restaurant
Sadhya Restaurant – Authentic Kerala Cuisine
Alfresco dining – Terrace Grill
Tall Tales – Tea lounge
Subuti – Spa
Holiday activities – Indoor & Outdoor
Kurinji - Meeting Rooms
Destination wedding planner
- Holiday Activities Centre to keep adults and children of all ages engaged in fun games and activities
ABOUT THE SPACE
Our graciously appointed guestrooms are designed with luxury in every detail. Sterling Munnar offers a stunning collection of 4 suites and 72 guestrooms featuring custom furnishings, modern décor and luxurious linens. Guests can reserve rooms facing the Anairangal Lake or the valley.
Relax and unwind in your graciously appointed guestroom, which offers Luxe King beds with plush duvets, complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable/satellite TV, bath with shower cubicle, mini bar, tea/coffee maker in room.
- Cable/satellite TV
- Coffee Maker
- Non Smoking Only (use designated smoking areas)
- Tea/coffee maker
- Video Game
ABOUT THE AREA
Sleepy mountains snuggled inside a lush green patchwork rug of the many tea plantations. Brisk, cold mountain breeze energizing your very breath. Quaint picture-book houses, begging to be caught on camera. Rolling, white cotton ball mists. Bustling sound of the wind and swaying leaves on the trees. That’s Munnar for you. AndSterling Munnar, the Sterling Holidays resort in Munnar, is the idyllic base from where you can enjoy the beauty and peace of one of Asia’s top tourist destinations.
Whether your visit is for work, play or a romantic getaway, be sure to take advantage of all serene spots of Munnar. Take the sightseeing in and around Munnar to see the following. Do a little shopping at City for tea and spices.
- Tea Museum, Kolukkumalai, Anairangal Dam, Marayoor Sandalwood forest, Attukad water fall, Chinnar wild life sanctuary, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty dam, Kundala lake, Top Station, Rajamalai
- Cochin Airport : 140 KMS
- Madurai Airport : 160 KMS
- Aluva Railway station : 135 KMS
- Resort is 18 Km from Munnar town in beautiful village called Chinnakanal
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:30 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 21 years.
- Master Card & Visa, accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted.
- Please check listing for additional information
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »