Don't hesitate to book 'Fernbrook Manor' for your next trip to the Rocky Mountains! This 2-bed, 2-bath Idaho Springs vacation rental home sleeps 4 (with room for 8 more for a fee) and boasts over 2,650 square feet of rustically furnished interior, a private hot tub, a wraparound deck with a gas grill, and jaw-dropping mountain views. Whether you're in town to explore the local trails or ski at Echo Mountain, this is the perfect mountain getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* Please note the homeowner occasionally vacations on site, in the lower-level unit with a separate, private entrance *
Bedroom 1 (Bear Foot Den): King Bed, Futon | Bedroom 2 (Fox See Lair): Queen Bed, Futon | Loft: 2 Futons | Additional Sleeping: Full, Twin Inflatable Mattresses (bedding provided)
Nestled in a sea of lush Colorado pine trees, 'Fernbrook Manor' is the perfect place for a large group or family gathering in the Rocky Mountains. Spend your days exploring some of America's most scenic mountains followed by loosening your muscles in the hot tub!
Switch into vacation mode the moment you arrive at this charming mountainside home and take a deep breath of mountain air. This charming log home boasts an impressive array of rustic furnishings such as 2 decorative stoves, exposed beams, and plenty of fun mountain decor!
When stomachs start to growl, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a feast for your travel companions. Outfitted with top-notch appliances, a knife set, and plenty of room for additional cooks, the kitchen has everything you need for your favorite recipes.
Afternoons are best enjoyed by relaxing on the wraparound deck with a cold beer at-hand and the mountains in front of you. This area offers plenty of chairs, a gas grill, and if you're lucky, you may even see some wildlife roaming through the property.
This house also features a large, fenced dog run so your pups can come along on vacation too!
When it's time to call it a night, retreat to one of the 2 comfortably furnished bedrooms to slip into a restful sleep on the king or queen mattress - for a unique experience, set up an air mattress in the sunroom! In the morning, start your day with a cup of coffee surrounded by the foliage, admiring views from the large windows.
-- THE LOCATION --
On the nights you're not eating at 'Fernbrook Manor' be sure to head out the door and enjoy a meal in Idaho Springs! Some local favorites include Smokin Yard's BBQ, Westbound & Down Brewing Company, MTN Prime, Main Street Restaurant, Tommyknocker Brewery & Pub, or the classic Beau Jo's - Idaho Springs!
Echo Mountain is the closest ski resort at only 7 miles from the property and is a perfect mountain for beginner and intermediate skiers or snowboarders. Some other options nearby include Loveland Ski Area, Keystone Resort, Arapahoe Basin Ski Area, and Breckenridge Resort. Vail and Beaver Creek are both under an hour from the home.
Evergreen is another fantastic spot to visit if you're interested in shopping or exploring the fun Colorado mountain towns. The city offers plenty of delicious restaurants, fun antique stores, as well as plenty of local businesses.
Some other fun ideas include driving to Blackhawk to roll the dice, exploring the nearby Golden Gate Canyon State Park, or flyfishing or rafting in one of the rapid whitewater streams! Be sure to visit the Echo Lake Park or Summit Lake Park if you're interested in casting a line in the water for dinner!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a full rack of spices, a wraparound deck with a gas grill and mountain views, a private hot tub, a sunroom, large fenced dog run, rustic decor, central heating, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines and much more
- Great for large groups and family gatherings!
- Amazing location - About 7 miles from Echo Mountain, 20 minutes from Idaho Springs, just over 30 minutes from Evergreen, and close to plenty of local lakes, shopping stores, restaurants, hiking, biking, exploring, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport ( ~ 57 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with a $100 per pet, per stay fee (Maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you are hesitant about driving in snow, a driving service is available for an additional fee. Please reach out for more information
- Extra $30 per person, per night fee applies after 4 guests stay at the property (maximum 12 guests allowed)
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 8 guests is permitted with space on 2 futons in the loft and 2 additional high-quality air mattresses (bedding provided)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am and be respectful of neighbors
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the pellet stoves are unavailable for use at this time
Please note the homeowner occasionally vacations on site, in the lower-level unit with a separate, private entranceGet the full listing »