Welcome to Surf City! This Huntington Beach vacation rental is just a mile from the Huntington Beach Pier, about 9 blocks from the beach! From the light airy interior design to the beautiful outdoor spaces, you will be right at home in this stunning 3 bed 4 bath townhouse.
Our Huntington monthly furnished rental offers the following features:
- Beautifully coastal living area connects to ground floor patio.
- Enjoy a cozy fireplace and HD TV with cable.
Ground Floor Patio:
- Just off of the living room, the ground floor patio includes a table to seat 6, complete with umbrella. Enjoy dining outdoors in the warm midday sun or light up the fire pit for a little evening ambiance!
- For your convenience a gas grill is also provided on the patio area just off of the kitchen.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Indoor dining room seats 7, with additional dining space for two at the kitchen bar.
- Full kitchen includes dinnerware, cookware, and everything else you need to conveniently cook and dine during your stay.
- The kitchen also includes a custom wine cellar built into the area beneath the stairs – great for entertaining or storing your favorite bottles!
- Just to the rear of the kitchen there is an office space with built-in desk and cabinets. Traveling for work? You’ll get a lot done here!
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: This monthly furnished rental includes two spacious master suites! Along with a guest bedroom and loft with sleeper sofa this townhome can sleep up to 8.
- First master includes a king bed, raised ceiling with ceiling fan, fireplace and HD TV with cable, as well as a roomy closet. French doors from first master open onto a private balcony. The master bathroom includes a shower and separate tub. Turn on the fireplace and soak in the tub for cozy relaxation.
- Second master also includes a king bed, raised ceiling with ceiling fan, and HD TV with cable. Second master bathroom includes double sinks, shower, and separate tub.
- The third bedroom includes two twin beds.
Loft and Rooftop:
- The third floor loft is a welcoming retreat complete with kitchenette, fireplace, HD TV and table for four. French doors from the loft open onto a third floor balcony/deck.
- There is a full bathroom on the loft level with a shower.
- The third floor loft can serve as a second living room, or as a fourth bedroom. There is a sleeper sofa to sleep up to two guests.
- Continue up the stairs to the fourth floor and you’ll arrive at the rooftop patio. On the rooftop you’ll find an additional outdoor living area with a view of swaying palms and the charming rooftops of Huntington Beach!
- Parking is available for up to two cars in the garage, and up to two cars in the driveway.
- For your convenience we provide beach chairs, towels, and other beach gear.
- Please note, this property has heat, but no AC.
Huntington Beach, AKA Surf City USA, has some of the best beaches in California and is a great place to try out outdoor adventures like surfing, SUP boarding, biking, boating, and more! You’ll love the historic downtown, ocean view dining, and annual events like the US Open of Surfing, Coastal Country Jam, and Huntington Beach Air show. Come visit and experience 10 miles of gorgeous coastline, laid-back beachy vibes, and of course endless summer!
Staying at our Huntington vacation rental you’ll be near the beach without experiencing the bustling foot traffic surrounding beach front homes. This vacation rental is about a ten minute walk (half a mile) from the beach, and just under a mile to the Huntington Beach Pier. Explore local pier area restaurants like Baja Zharkeez, Hurricanes, Avila’s El Ranchito, and more, and visit the shops at 5th and PCH. The International Surfing Museum is also located on Main Street, and on Tuesdays make sure to visit the weekly Surf City Nights Street Fair and Farmer’s Market from 5-9 PM!
Planning on visiting other Southern California attractions? Staying here you’ll be just 15 minutes to Newport Beach where you can kayak on the bay, visit Balboa Island, and experience upscale shopping at Fashion Island. Disneyland is just over half an hour away, and attractions like the Aquarium of the Pacific and Queen Mary are also just over half an hour away in Long Beach. Universal Studios is about an hour north, and LEGOland is about an hour and fifteen minutes south. Talk about centrally located! From Huntington Beach you can plan day trips all up and down the Southern California coast!
So go ahead! Contact us and start planning your stay!
OC Furnished Rentals is approved by the California Department of Real Estate. DRE #02089887Get the full listing »