** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises (which can be rented out by larger groups), and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Experience peace and quiet at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Hungry Horse vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4-6. With Glacier National Park only a short drive away, enjoy access to some of Montana’s greatest treasures or stay at home to enjoy a family cookout out on the deck and roast some marshmallows over the fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Enjoy the natural beauty of Montana as you approach this cozy mountain cabin. As soon as you arrive, head inside to unpack, where you’ll be greeted to vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and log furniture.
If the mountain views caught your eye on the way in, step back outside, where you’ll find a lovely porch with a grill as well as a picnic area, complete with a fire pit. Let the group’s chef whip up a zesty fish dinner, caught from your day’s excursion at the nearby lakes, while everyone else gathers around the fire pit to watch the flames flicker and fade.
You'll also find the Flathead River just a short stroll from the property - a prime destination for all fishermen!
If you’re in need of an afternoon nap, simply settle down on the living area’s cozy sofa. The flat-screen TV comes equipped with cable, so you can keep up-to-date with your favorite shows during your stay.
While there are many restaurants in the area, you can make good use of the fully equipped kitchen on days you’d like to dine at home.
Come nighttime, enjoy a long soak in the Jacuzzi tub to wind down for the night before heading to one of the 2 bedrooms, both offering cloud-like queen beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
Primely located only 10 minutes from Glacier National Park, a 1,583-square-mile wilderness area in Montana’s Rocky Mountains, you’ll have easy access to hiking, fishing, and remarkable sight-seeing!
For a bit more excitement, drive just 16 miles to Whitefish, where you’ll find a quaint town with boutiques, shops, eateries, and beautiful views of mountain peaks. Alternatively, Kalispell is only 23 miles away, where you can find a taste of city life.
Just 10 minutes away, the city of Columbia Falls offers a plethora of restaurants, drug stores, and grocery stores. Stop by one of the supermarkets right at the start of your vacation to fill the cabin with all the necessities of home.
If you’d like to stay closer to home, you’ll find Hungry Horse to be a quaint town filled with mom and pop restaurants and shops. Stop by Carolyn’s Cafe for a hearty meal!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen,free WiFi, 3 flat-screen satellite TV, Jacuzzi tub, furnished deck, gas grill, picnic area, fire pit, 2 parking spaces, and more!
- If you're traveling with more than 4-6 guests, check the availability of the additional vacation rental on the property (listing #402113 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Serene Hungry Horse location just minutes to Glacier National Park! 16 miles from Whitefish and 23 miles from Kalispell! Enjoy easy access to Montana’s largest water slides, water rafting, hiking, fishing, skiing, golfing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Glacier Park International Airport - 4170 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, (~ 14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bed and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized inflatable mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »