For your next trip to Houston, book this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom house, which can accommodate up to 14 and is sure to provide plenty of pleasant memories! This comfortable vacation rental home boasts 2,400 square feet of nicely appointed living space and many modern amenities and a grassy yard, making it an ideal home away from home for a family or group of close friends searching for a memorable trip to the Lone Star State.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Bed (in master bedroom closet), couch (not pullout)
You'll feel at ease the moment you first step inside the home's spacious interior, adorned with upscale furnishings and tasteful decor throughout. All the amenities you'll need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines and 3 flat screen Smart TVs, all equipped with internet access for your entertainment needs.
After an action-packed day in nearby downtown Houston, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting all the modern cooking appliances you'll need to bring that challenging new recipe into fruition. If the weather's on your side, grill up some juicy burgers on the gas grill, located in the fully fenced fully fenced yard. In the backyard, you'll find a lovely covered patio with an outdoor dining table - perfect for feasting al fresco under the multicolored glow of a glorious Texas sunset. When you're finally ready to call it a night, retire to any of the abode's 4 wonderfully spacious bedrooms, all outfitted with cozy sleeping accommodations.
-- THE LOCATION --
Everyone in your group will love this home's tranquil setting in a naturally beautiful, serene neighborhood. Enjoy the community's lush landscaping while taking a stroll on the walking trails. Spend some time outdoors and visit the recreational open spaces and parks, which reflect the community's Grand Central Park theme. This community is located in the beautiful City Park area of Houston. With nearly 20 acres of open space, you'll have plenty of space to relax and enjoy the neighborhood!
From here, you'll also be just minutes away from everything downtown Houston and the Pearland Town Center have to offer! This centrally located property is conveniently situated near the University of Houston, Rice University, the Houston Medical Center and both the city's airports - Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and the Hobby Airport (HOU). When you stay here, you'll also be just 10 to 15 minutes from all the excitement of downtown Houston, where you'll find the Houston Zoo, the Downtown Aquarium, NRG Stadium, the Toyota Center, the Galleria shopping center, Six Flags AstroWorld.
If you'd like to get out of the downtown area and relish in the area's natural beauty, take a day trip to the Kemah Boardwalk, situated 35 minutes away. A slightly further 45-minute drive will take you to the stunning Moody Gardens, the pristine shores of Galveston Island and the popular Seawolf Park. If the weather isn't optimal, don't worry, you can pay a visit to Galveston's renowned Indoor Schlitterbahn Waterpark. The sports enthusiasts in your group will be delighted to find multiple alluring golf courses within easy reach of the property. Regardless of what your interests are or what time of year you choose to visit, this exceptional Houston vacation rental home will serve as the ultimate home base for your Texas vacation!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, central heating and air conditioning, 3 flat screen Smart TVs with internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Netflix is available to watch shows and movies
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living in the immense fenced yard, which features lush grass, a covered patio, outdoor dining table, and gas grill!
- Spectacular central location in a quiet neighborhood, just minutes from all of downtown Houston and Pearland Town Center!
- Close to Galveston Island's countless draws!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. If you do bring a pet you will be charged additional fees, and it is grounds for eviction
- Early check-in and late check-out is available for a $25 fee per hour if there are no reservations for the previous/same day (please inquire with Evolve for details)
- Note that 12 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and the extra mattress, but the addition of 2 on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »