See what adventures await you at this 3-bed, 2-bath Houston townhome with room for 10. This unit features a gas grill, private parking, and sits within walking distance of several attractions like Buffalo Bayou Park, Eleanor Tinsley Park, River Oaks Shopping Center, & award-winning restaurants. Downtown Houston is just 10 minutes away for easy access to the Discovery Green, Convention Center, Toyota Center, & other event venues. Above all, easily enjoy urban evenings out on the private deck!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sofa Beds
Upon entering, you'll immediately notice why this home was recently named one of Houston's most lucrative vacation rental homes by the Houston Chronicle!
This townhome boasts rare qualities that others in the local area don't such as private parking. With 2 stories, everyone in your group will be able to get a great glimpse of the surrounding area.
Wake up in the morning with a workout at Fit Athletic Club before heading off to the day's exciting activities. Spend lazy days outside under the deck's motorized awning with a good book in hand. Look forward to lounging on the patio or in the living room and listening to your favorite artist through the built-in speakers.
The home offers 2,529 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, adorned with modern decor and hardwood floors. The interior boasts all of the amenities needed for a comfortable and entertaining stay, including air conditioning, plenty of closet space, cozy linens, a remote fireplace and a flat-screen TV with a Roku Player.
Let the sleek granite countertops become your workplace as you construct a masterpiece meal in the kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances.
After your delectable meal has been devoured, retreat to the Master Bedroom's soothing Jacuzzi tub before your restful night of sleep on the cloud-like bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Perhaps the best aspect of this townhome is its sensational location! An abundance of phenomenal attractions can be found within a mile radius, including the recently renovated Buffalo Bayou Park, River Oaks Plaza, River Oaks Shopping Center, American General Center and a Whole Foods!
River Oaks is known to be one of the best and most upscale neighborhoods in Houston - and, according to many, the entire United States. This beautiful townhome is situated in this premier neighborhood, within the phenomenal River Oaks Shopping Center, sharing a posh zip code with some of the most extravagant estates around.
You'll only need to drive 3.5 miles to arrive at Houston's thriving downtown and all of its marvelous attractions. Sports fans will love being close to the Memorial Park golf course, Texan football games at NRG Arena and Astro baseball games at Minute Maid Park.
There certainly isn't a shortage of entertainment nearby, as the Toyota Center, George R. Brown Convention Center, River Oaks District, and world-renowned Galleria are all within 5 miles of this fabulous townhome.
Take your little ones to the Museum District or Houston Zoo for a learning experience they'll never forget. If you're searching for the perfect place for date night, go to Rice Village, where an assortment of mouthwatering restaurants can be found. Find peace and tranquility at the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center or Hermann Park.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, an automatic back-up generator, private deck and patio, gas grill, remote control fireplace, free WiFi, flat screen TV with a Roku Player, and much more
- Marvelous location near the best attractions Houston has to offer! Walk to Buffalo Bayou Park, River Oaks Shopping Center, world-class restaurants, Whole Foods, and more! Minutes from George R Brown Convention Center, Galleria, NRG Stadium, Texas Medical Center, Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park
- You'll be provided with a free 3-day pass for Fit Athletic Club
- Closest Commercial Airport - William P. Hobby Airport, 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, (~13 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Any booking made within 7 days prior to the check-in date will be required an in person check in with the guest contact upon arrival (with proper ID)
- Please note that there is extra person fee of $25 per person after 6 guests
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- Observe quiet hours after 11:00 pm
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note a copy of a valid photo ID (driver's license) is required, as well as a photo of the guest prior to arrival. The photo ID must match the name on the reservation
- Please also note that in an effort to prevent fraud, the homeowner may require in-person check-in at random. In addition, any booking made within one week of check-in will always require in-person check-in to verify identityGet the full listing »