Explore Houston in style from this remodeled 3,366-square-foot vacation rental. Set in the Memorial area, this 4-bed, 3.5-bath house boasts a pool, patio, and spacious backyard for up to 10 guests as well as 6 children. Along with prime amenities, enjoy a prime location near Bear Creek Pioneers Park, within 15 minutes of Citycentre Plaza, Memorial City Mall, and Town & Country Village Mall, as well as a short trek separating you from downtown Houston!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed, Twin Futon | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds with 1 Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds with Twin Trundle | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed | Loft: Queen Pullout Bed
Chic tiled floors and floor-to-ceiling windows make the living room an inviting space for you to kick back and catch a game on the flat-screen Smart TV. The plush couches and minimalist padded chaise lounge chair perfectly blend sleek modern style with all the comforts of home.
Use the extended counters in the fully equipped kitchen to prepare delicious dishes for the whole crew. Two 8-person dining tables in the open concept-living space provide plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy meals together.
Spend a relaxing day out in the pool or soaking in the sun beside the water. The covered patio area features a foosball table, and the spacious yard has plenty of space for the kids to run around while you unwind.
Throw some burgers on the charcoal grill and whip up some drinks in the outdoor bar before sitting down to eat at the patio table. Go for an evening stroll along the Buffalo Bayou trail that runs right behind the house.
When you return home, watch one last movie on the flat-screen Smart TV in the loft before everyone heads to their own sleeping space. You'll fall asleep with ease and wake ready for another great day in Houston.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set in the memorial area, this ideally located home is just 12 minutes from Citycentre Plaza for high-end restaurants, movie theaters, and bars, 13 minutes away from Memorial City Mall, which offers an ice skating rink for the kids, and 14 minutes from Town & Country Village Mall, which offers a large amount of stores and restaurants.
Looking for a great place for dinner? Sushi Jin, Lynn's Steakhouse, and Brenners Steakhouse are all within a 10-minute drive of the property, so you won't have to travel far for delicious cuisine.
Sports fans will love the easy drive to Minute Maid Park to cheer on the Astros, the Toyota Center to support the Rockets and NRG Stadium for the Texans. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience, hit stores at the high-end Galleria mall.
You'll also find the Museum District - home to the Children's Museum, Museum of Fine Arts and Natural Science Museum - near the Houston Zoo. There, it'll be easy to spend your time with something to please everyone in your group.
The Buffalo Bayou waterway extends 52 miles through the city - and right behind the house - and features a number of attractions along the way, including a playground, park and tributary. Be sure to also visit the aptly named Art Car Museum, or witness the Art Car Parade that takes place every April.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2-flat-screen Smart TVs, an indoor wet bar, wood-burning fireplace, washer and dryer, furnished covered patio, outdoor bar, foosball table, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), below-ground pool, spacious enclosed yard, cornhole, electronic dart board, horseshoe game set, 4-car driveway, 2-car garage, and more
- Beautiful Houston location with easy access to area attractions like Minute Maid Park, NRG Stadium, the Museum District and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, (~33.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep up to 10 guests and 6 children
- Please note that if there is evidence of guests having an unauthorized event, not abiding by the quiet hours posted, or exceeding the max occupancy of 10 guests and 6 children, a $500 fine will be imposed
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- $25 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 8 guests, max 16 guests allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »