Make the most of your next Southwest sojourn by booking this newly built vacation rental, situated 10 minutes from the heart of Houston. This 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home for 6 is ideally situated only a short drive from major city attractions. Business travelers will have no trouble getting to the Energy Corridor, while those looking for a good time browse The Galleria, explore the Downtown Aquarium, tour the Space Center or stroll the grounds of Memorial Park right down the road!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed
Boasting brand new construction (completed March 2018) and top-of-the-line features, this 2,100-square-foot Houston home simply can’t be beat. Floor-to-ceiling windows and hardwood floors welcome you into the open great room - the perfect gathering spot for your group.
Make yourself comfortable in front of the large flat-screen Smart TV or slip out the French doors leading onto the balcony for a different view. Look out to the quiet tree-lined street below as you settle into one of 2 patio chairs.
When hunger hits, drive 10 minutes into downtown to pursue award-winning restaurants, or prepare your own gourmet creation right here at home. Outfitted with stainless steel appliances and sleek surfaces, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to take home-cooked classics to the next level. Store your favorite spirits in the wine cooler and bring them over to the formal dining area when it’s time to indulge.
Come nighttime, everyone in your crew is afforded privacy in one of 3 bedrooms, each conveniently connected to a full en-suite bathroom. Claim the master bedroom and you’ll be treated to a king bed, flat-screen Smart TV and sizable walk-in closet.
-- THE LOCATION --
Drive no more than 10 minutes to reach the heart of Houston and its abundant attractions. Meet the marine life of the Downtown Aquarium, explore the eateries in the Historic Market Square Park and attend a game at the Toyota Center.
Venture a few minutes further and you’ll find other popular attractions, including the Houston Zoo, Hermann Park and a plethora of museums like the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Natural Science.
Further your city adventures at the Space Center 30 miles away, the upscale Galleria shopping center 6 miles away, and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo 13 miles south.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, 3 en-suite bathrooms, private balcony, driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Perfect Houston location - 10 minutes from downtown attractions, the Energy Corridor, Galleria and other popular hot spots
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032 (~23 miles away) & William P. Hobby Airport - 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061 (~15 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this home is best suited for 4 adults and 2 children (please inquire with Evolve for more information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property may not be suitable for mobility impaired as there are a lot of stairsGet the full listing »