Make your way to the Lone Star State and experience a fun-filled holiday in Houston! This ideally situated vacation rental apartment sets you less than 3 miles from downtown, just 1.5 miles from the University of Houston campus, and within convenient proximity of all the city's best attractions. After a day of exploring, return to this 2-bed, 1-bath unit and unwind in the comfortable living room.
*NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site & other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
A day of adventures in the hot Texas sun warrants spending your relaxing downtime in 1,000 square feet of air-conditioned living space! Get comfy on the couch or loveseat and flip through Netflix on the flat-screen Smart TV until the group settles on a favorite show.
You'll love having the option to skip the dinner bill and prepare your own home-cooked feast, thanks to the fully equipped kitchen. All of the necessary appliances and kitchenware are provided, ensuring easy meal prep.
When nighttime falls, 2 lovely king bedrooms await. Climb under the fresh linens and look forward to a rejuvenating night's sleep! Two additional guests will be more than comfortable on the living room's pullout sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated less than 3 miles from the heart of downtown, this apartment places you in an ideal location for exploring the city and experiencing the best of Houston. Downtown Houston hosts countless fabulous restaurants, bars, shops, and entertainment - perfect for a night out! The vacation rental is also just a few minutes from Midtown, a fun, hip area with more excellent options for dining and drinking.
Just south of Midtown is the Museum District, home to a handful of renowned museums worth visiting. Check out the Museum of Fine Arts, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, or - if you're traveling with kiddos - the Children's Museum of Houston! Hermann Park is home to the Houston Zoo and acts as the center of this cultural hub.
A trip to Houston wouldn't be complete without visiting the Space Center, a world-class science learning center that serves as the gateway to NASA's Johnson Space Center, and includes an affiliate Smithsonian museum. You'll surely be awestruck at this spectacular establishment!
The Texas Medical Center sits 3 miles and about a 10-minute drive from the apartment. This renowned center for medicine and research includes the MD Andersen Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Methodist Hospital, and UT Medical School. You'll appreciate the proximity to this area if you plan to visit these facilities or are traveling with your family to Houston to seek treatment.
If your Houston holiday is related to touring a college campus, visiting a current student, or attending a collegiate sports game, you're in luck! The University of Houston is 1.5 miles from your home-away-from-home, and the Texas Southern University campus is only a half mile away.
Root for the Texans at NRG Stadium 5 miles away or catch a Rockets game or concert at the Toyota Center just 2 miles away. The apartment is also conveniently 2 miles from George R. Brown Convention Center, should you be traveling for a work event!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, towels & linens provided, flat-screen Smart TV, desk space, fenced-in yard, air conditioning, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, and more
- Prime Houston location less than 3 miles from downtown, 1.5 miles to Midtown & the Museum District, 3 miles to Texas Medical Center, 1.5 miles to UH, 0.5 mile to TSU, & within easy walking or driving distance of ample restaurants, bars, tourist attractions, entertainment, & more!
- Nearest Major Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (~23 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- NOTE: If you're traveling with a larger group, please consider booking the upstairs 3-bed, 1-bath apartment which accommodates an additional 8 guests (listing #429876). Please inquire with Evolve for more information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »