Seclusion and scenery collide at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath Hot Springs vacation rental! Nestled on a private 13 acres just south of the Black Hills National Forest, this pet-friendly, ranch-style home offers 8 guests panoramic views of the surrounding wilderness. Fish, hike, and swim at the nearby reservoir, or visit Wind Cave National Park, Custer State Park and Mount Rushmore nearby! Stargaze on the private deck or curl up by the wood-burning stove for the perfect end to an unforgettable trip.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Bedroom 1 (Southwest Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Southeast Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Northern Room): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Cots
Views stretch from the Black Hills to the prairie at this eco-friendly, ranch-style home in Hot Springs, South Dakota! The 1,500-square-foot vacation rental overlooks 13 acres of quiet, private land, with roaming wildlife often spotted passing through.
The spacious-yet-cozy interior is detailed with modern, rustic decor including hanging lights, thriving plants, and a wood-burning stove. Sink into the sofa and admire the view, or head into the well-equipped kitchen to prepare a homemade meal.
After dinner, step out to the furnished wraparound deck to sip a cold beverage and drink in the panoramic scenery! End an evening of stargazing by crawling into the queen-sized bed and dozing off to your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not hanging out at home marveling at your mountain view, you'll spend your days fishing, hiking, hunting, and swimming in the surrounding wilderness! Swim or fill up your canteen at natural springs within 1-mile of home, then venture out to see what else the area has to offer.
Drive 20 minutes for a cave-dwelling, wildlife-watching excursion in Wind Cave National Park! Explore the picturesque trails of Custer State Park, mountain bike and hike in the scenic Black Hills National Forest, or admire the iconic granite-carved sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Memorial only a 1-hour drive away.
The property sits minutes from the Angostura Reservoir, where a 40-mile shoreline offers great fishing, boating, beaches, and swimming! Dry off with an 8-mile trip to Black Hills Wild horse Sanctuary and experience the unforgettable beauty of hundreds of wild roaming horses.
Visit the heart of Hot Springs 10 minutes away for local dining, shopping, and unique experiences! Here, you can dive into the thermal pools of Evans Plunge Mineral Springs or tour Mammoth Site, home to the world's largest concentration of mammoth fossils!
The city of Sturgis is just a 1.5-hour drive away, the annual site of the nation's largest motorcycle rally!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, DVD player, games, books, wood-burning stove, pack 'n play, furnished patio, wraparound deck, fire pit, charcoal/gas grill, off-street parking for 2 vehicles, and much more!
- Idyllic Hot Springs location - The home sits on 13 acres of private land within a short drive to major National and State Parks! Nearby you'll find a pristine reservoir, mineral pools, abundant wildlife, and more
- Nearest Major Airports: Rapid City Regional Airport (~69 miles) | Denver International Airport (~331 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay
- There will be an additional $25 extra person fee for each guest exceeding 6, with a maximum of 8
- Inside the property, there is a heated tipi and a wall tent available with an additional fee for the warmer months. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
- Meal services and catering can be arranged for an additional fee with advanced notice. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »