The ‘Chestnut Log Cabin' is the perfect 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin handcrafted from the rare Chestnut logs of yesteryear. The interior is beautifully resorted to its original 1922 Arts and Crafts style, creating an inviting, soothing, mountain getaway for 7. Boasting a private outdoor hot tub, relaxing fire pit, lush garden, and large covered porch lined with rocking chairs, this cabin embodies the perfect getaway in Hot Springs along the Appalachian Trail!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full Futon | Sunroom: Single Futon
Choose 'Chestnut Log Cabin' for your ultimate romantic getaway or family mountain retreat. Once you experience the magic of this property, you will claim 'Chestnut Log Cabin' as your new home-away-from-home!
The interior is beautifully restored which creates an inviting and soothing mountain getaway. Follow the original hardwood floors into the living room featuring a flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player and secured internet.
A fully equipped eat-in kitchen pairs the original cabinets and sink with modern appliances. Prepare home-cooked feasts to enjoy at the dining room table or out on the furnished patio surrounded by lush terrain.
You won't have to leave the property to experience your own take on modified hot springs - relax with a long soak in the hot tub for a carefree evening. Others can gather together around the fire pit for storytelling and s'more roasting.
Both bedrooms and futons are eager to deliver a restful night's sleep for 7 tired travelers. Wake up to sip your morning coffee in the bright & cheerful sunroom!
-- THE LOCATION --
'Chestnut Log Cabin' is nestled at the edge of Hot Springs simply a 10-minute stroll into town. Leisurely walk to grab a bite at Smoky Mountain Diner before stopping in the Welcome Center.
Enjoy a spa day at the Hot Springs resort while anglers fish in the French Broad River for trout and bass. Hikers will be able to access trailheads within minutes that yield panoramic mountain views.
If you are in town for a festival, wedding celebration or spa weekend, this is the cabin for you! Keep your car parked at your cabin and walk to your event, or stroll home after a romantic dinner.
Plan a day trip to Asheville located 50 minutes away from this cabin. Be sure to pay a visit to the Biltmore Estate & Winery - one of the more extraordinary places to visit that showcases an azalea garden, museum, and impressive chateau architecture.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub (adults only), covered porch with rocking chairs, fire pit, charcoal grill, flat-screen satellite TV with entertainment package, DVD player, selection of books & DVDs, free WiFi, 3-car driveway parking, and more
- Fantastic Hot Springs location - Within walking distance to shops, restaurants, festival sites, swimming holes along the French Broad River, easy access to horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, and other outdoor recreation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport, 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732 (41 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »