Book your next relaxing lake escape to this warm and welcoming 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home in Southern Hot Springs. With the town of Hot Springs and Hot Springs National Park just 7 miles away and the Ouachita River at your fingertips, this charming home-away-from-home has everything you need for outdoor fun! The property features 1,500 square feet of rustically furnished interior with a full kitchen, a deck with a grill, and a private boat dock with easy lake access!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces*
*This property also features an Amazon Key security camera, which is located in the kitchen facing out toward the backyard. This camera is connected to the keyless entry pad and must remain on for guests to access the property. However, the device can be shut off and unplugged once guests are inside*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Boasting endless natural light, a spacious open-concept interior, and fun rustic accents like the coffee table, this Lake Hamilton abode is the perfect place to enjoy your lake leisure time!
After a day of exploring downtown Hot Springs, whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen complete with top-notch appliances and lots of old-world charm. The 8-person dining table is fantastic for formal meals, or you can dine al fresco on the private deck!
This lakefront residence's back deck overlooks Lake Hamilton and offers a charcoal grill as well as plenty of seating for barbecues. For those traveling with boats, the property also boasts a private dock (for boats up to 15-feet). The backyard provides plenty of lake frontage and an ideal spot for sunset cocktails.
Finish off the evening with a family-friendly movie in the living room before retiring to one of the 3 bedrooms. There is also a wealth of board games located beneath the TV if you're more interested in some good old fashioned family fun!
The master bedroom boasts a queen-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom, and a mounted flat-screen cable TV. Additional sleeping space is available for 2 guests on the living room's sleeper sofa as well.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the property, hop in the car and make the 7.1-mile drive to the downtown area for shopping and dining. Be sure not to miss out on the Central Avenue shops, movie theater, or Stubby's BBQ!
If you're traveling with your children, Hot Springs boasts a variety of fantastic family spots. Bring the little ones to the Garvan Woodland Gardens (along the Quachita River), Magic Springs Theme And Water Park, Gangster Museum of America, or the Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf!
Strap on your hiking shoes and travel just over 7 miles to reach the entrance of the Ouachita National Forest. Other outdoor activities include the Hot Springs National Park, Lake Catherine State Park, fishing in Lake Hamilton, Lake Catherine and Lake Quachita, and more!
The Ozark National Forest is a bit further away, but another fantastic spot to explore if you have the time! Whether you're in Hot Springs in the Summer or Winter, this is the perfect Arkansas escape.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with top-notch appliances, and a tile backsplash, a dining table, rustic decor, a private deck with an outdoor dining area and a charcoal grill, a boat dock (up to 15-feet), backyard, 3 flat-screen cable TVs (with Netflix, Hulu, and more), 5-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Hot Springs Location - Located about 7 miles from Downtown Hot Springs and the entrance to the Ouachita National Forest, located directly on Lake Hamilton, and close to excellent restaurants, hikes, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (~63 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces
- This property also features an Amazon Key security camera, which is located in the kitchen facing out toward the backyard. This camera is connected to the keyless entry pad and must remain on for guests to access the property. However, the device can be shut off and unplugged once guests are inside
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »