Escape to the shores of Lake Hamilton and stay at this vacation rental cabin. Boasting 3 bedrooms and 2 baths for up to 9 travelers, this Hot Springs home offers the ideal Ouachita Mountain getaway. Spend relaxing days out boating, swimming and fishing on the lake right outside the door, making good use of the home’s dock, deck, fire pit, and more! With Magic Springs Amusement Park, Bathhouse Row, and Garvan Woodland Gardens nearby, you'll easily make the most of your time during your stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
Bring your boat, bathing suit and beach towels for your stay at this peaceful cottage on Lake Hamilton. Decorated with knotty pine and detailed stonework, this 1,350-square-foot getaway beckons you to unwind and enjoy your time near the Ouachita Mountains.
Lounge on the spacious deck overlooking the water and feel the breeze wash over you. When you get hungry, head inside to the fully equipped kitchen and prepare a delicious meal on the granite countertops. Eat at the wooden table overlooking the water or dine al fresco at the 6-person table on the deck.
For some much-needed sunshine, walk down to the dock to get your boat and spend a day out on the water. The dock is also perfect for fishing and swimming, so you can bring back your catch-of-the-day for a fresh and savory dinner.
Settle in for a movie night on the comfortable furnishings in the seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. If you get chilly, light up the wood-burning fireplace and cozy up to the crackling fire.
As your eyes grow heavy, retire to your sleeping space where you'll slumber peacefully in your waterfront home-away-from-home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Multiple boat ramps nearby let you launch your boat into Lake Hamilton for a day of fun in the sun. Magic Springs and Crystal Falls Amusement Park promises hours of entertainment with its numerous rides and attractions. Oaklawn Racing and Gaming has both horse races and gambling for a great night out.
Comprised of 8 historic bathhouses in Hot Springs National Park, Bathhouse Row now houses breweries, shopping and spa facilities in a unique architectural setting. While you're there, be sure to tour Fordyce Bathhouse and treat yourself to a traditional bath in the thermal waters at Buckstaff Bathhouse.
Hot Springs National Park is also home to 26 miles of trails and walking paths as well as scenic drives through the Ouachita Mountains. Just across the river, Ouachita National Forest boasts 1.8 million acres of land for hiking, biking, fishing, trail riding and fishing. Tour Garvan Woodland Gardens - the stunning architecture at Anthony Chapel - for breathtaking landscapes.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), washer and dryer, furnished deck, charcoal grill, backyard, fire pit (wood not provided), covered dock with boat slips, carport parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Beautiful Hot Springs location on Lake Hamilton with easy access to area attractions in Hot Springs National Park, Ouachita National Forest, Magic Springs and Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Nearest Major Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (~65 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is suited for special events
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 30
- Event fee: Yes. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
- Outside services/vendor details: Permitted - no DJ as this would be too loud for neighbors
- Event parking: On the driveway and across the street on the shoulder of the woods
- Alcohol policies: Permitted
- Event insurance: Required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that in the off-season from November to March, the water is drawn down to a depth of 3-5 feet
- Please note the property sleeps 8 in beds and the sleeper sofa, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 1 additional guest with use of the twin air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »