Immerse yourself in the Hawaiian Lifestyle. The boutique-style accommodation features views from the mountains to the ocean! Free wifi, pool, fitness area and just three blocks from the beach.
Within our CLEAN PRIVATE unit, GUESTS will enjoy:
• QUEEN bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI
• MINI REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER
• Air conditioner
• Private BALCONY
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY STARTER SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals
This property is elevator accessible with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• Swimming Pool
• Coin-operated laundromat
• Tour Desk
• Restaurant (Chinese)
• Fitness area with limited equipment
• Manager drink special in the lobby every Tuesday at 4pm
• Parking garages (open to the public…$35/24 hours). Pay at front desk
Guests booking with us will have access to our popular online WELCOME GUIDE which details places to see, things to do, where to eat and shop, tours and excursions, Hawaiian dictionary, public transit information, maps and more!
BOOK WITH US and have access to land, sea, air and neighbor island tour discounts. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS of 20% off snorkel tours and dives (including shallow or deep reefs and wrecks). No one else offers these discounts! Specific details on discounts are only available once booked and is available online in our Welcome Guide.
Location, Location, Location! We are in the middle of it all.
Much to see and do in Waikiki. The World’s most famous beach is just two short blocks away. Watch the sunsets from nearly any vantage point along the beach and see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. The nearby neighborhood includes several major hotels and numerous large and small restaurants and nightclubs that cater to every nationality. Ask the kamaaina (locals) for their tips. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and other “World Class Shopping” may be found on Kalakaua Avenue (the street fronting the beach). A few blocks away you will find famous Kapiolani park which hosts many festivals throughout the year and the Waikiki Shell, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head, tennis courts.
Parking is available onsite and is located in the below street level garage. Daily parking fees are approx. $25 per 24 hours. Payment options may be selected at the front desk.
But who needs a car in Waikiki? Everything is in walking distance. If you have an itch to venture out, the island's bus transit system is awesome.Get the full listing »