Extended through July 31, Hawaii is mandating a self-quarantine for ALL persons entering the state (including visitors and returning residents) for 14 days or for the duration of their stay in Hawaii, whichever is shorter. This order does not apply to persons performing emergency response or critical infrastructure functions, who have been exempted by the Director of Emergency Management. Effective June 16, 2020, this order does not apply to persons traveling inter‐island.
- The 14-day quarantine mandate applies to all arrivals to the state of Hawaii.
- Visitors are responsible for quarantine costs.
- Visitors are to quarantine at their rented lodging.
- Residents are to quarantine in their homes.
- The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) has implemented measures to verify incoming passenger information before they leave the airport, to help ensure people are abiding by the traveler quarantine order.
- Data such as name, phone number and address of the hotel will be collected from the state’s agriculture form that travelers fill out prior to arrival.
- Violation of the quarantine is a misdemeanor and subject to a $5,000 fine and/or jail time.
- Upon check‐in at an Aqua‐Aston Hospitality managed hotel or resort:
- Visitors subject to the quarantine mandate will be asked to sign an acknowledgement form, and they will be provided with a single‐use key to their guest room.
- Inter‐island travelers not subject to the quarantine mandate will be asked to provide proof of Hawaii residence, such as their Hawaii state license or other government issued identification.
- As host, Aqua‐Aston Hospitality employees are required by law to report any guest who violates the terms of their self‐quarantine to authorities, without a first warning.
The following the following services and amenities are limited:
- Fitness Centers and Passes
- Ice Machines
- Saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs and water features
- Mini Mart
- Oahu Shuttle Service
- Maintenance Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Manager’s Receptions and Mai Tai Parties
- Live Entertainment
- Guest Programming
- Lobby amenities, including water / coffee / tea / fruit
- In-room re-use items (magazines, pens, notepads)
- Beach amenity re-use items (chairs, boogie boards, floats)
Enhancing our Cleaning and Safety Protocols
- Implementing Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and government guidelines on health and hygiene standards
- Collaborating with our long-term third-party cleaning experts on comprehensive cleaning protocols
- Using CDC-approved cleaning materials that are effective against Novel Coronavirus
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces at the front desk after each guest use, including counters, keyboards, payment stations, and key cards
- Applying a minimum of 24-hours for guest room sanitization between check-in’s
- Using enhanced cleaning procedures in high touch areas in guest rooms, such as light switches, remote controls, and door handles
- Ensuring linens, towels and laundry are professionally sanitized at high temperatures and in accordance with CDC and local authority guidelines
Protecting the Wellness of Our Guests and Associates
- Conducting daily health screenings, including temperature checks, for all associates before they start their shift
- Following all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Providing our associates with personal protective equipment
- Ensuring associates receive enhanced safety training and protocols
- Providing face masks to our guests upon a guest’s request
- Introducing modified, limited contact housekeeping and maintenance services
- Ensuring sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer are available at entrances and high traffic areas
- Reducing paper and other re-use amenities (like pens, notepads, magazines and guest directories) in guest rooms
Practicing Social Distancing
- Installing protective screens and shields like Plexiglas at key points of service, like the front desk
- Practicing social distancing throughout our managed hotels and resorts
- Implementing new serving requirements for foodservice
- Placing signage at hotels and resorts with reminders and tips on how to practice social distancing on vacation during check-in, check-out, using the elevator and when spending time in public spaces
When you step into our one and two bedroom suites, each with fully equipped kitchens and take in the spectacular views of Diamond Head, you’ll feel like you’ve found your Hawaiian home away from home. With Waikiki Beach only a six-minute walk away and suites that accommodate up to six guests at no extra charge, the Aston Waikiki Sunset is ideal for families seeking longer stays.
The social hub of the Aston Waikiki Sunset is its recreation deck. In addition to the swimming pool with a tiled mosaic of sea turtles, fitness center, and barbecue stations for guests. There is a hospitality lounge with a 52-inch flat screen TV.
Enjoy partial ocean views from these one bedroom suites, located on floors 15-24. Suite features one bathroom, a living area, full kitchen, and private lanai.
non-smoking, air conditioning, AM/FM alarm clock radio, 32-inch flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD player and Playstation® 3 console, coffee maker and rice cooker, in-room coffee and tea packets replenished daily, daily housekeeping service, full kitchen with microwave, full or half tub, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron/ironing board, private lanai, telephone with voicemail
The property has a nightly resort charge which will be collected upon check in.
Aston Waikiki Sunset cannot accommodate parking for oversized vehicles. Any vehicle larger than a minivan will not fit into the garage.
The pictures on this listing are representative of the quality of the unit and it's furnishings. Actual unit is assigned at check. While we cannot guarantee a specific floor, view or location, we will forward your request to the property. They will try their best to fulfill your request based on availability when you arrive.
Aston Waikiki Sunset is undergoing guest corridor hallway restoration project which will be completed by Febrary 2020. During this time work will take place Monday through Saturday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. Signage will be posted on property to ensure your safety.
Bedding: Varies (1 King bed and 1 Sofabed -OR-1 Queen bed and 1 Sofabed -OR- 2 Twin beds and 1 Sofabed)
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »