Escape to paradise when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Honolulu. This 1,800-square-foot home has the capacity to sleep 6 guests and boasts spacious yards with stunning views. Enjoy a day fishing from the dock or simply watching mullet jump in the marina. Sit out on the patio under the shade of the umbrella as you sip a refreshing beverage and watch neighboring boats cruise by. At the end of the day, watch the sunset over Koko Head Crater with your loved ones.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
You’ll love the lush foliage and vibrant grassy lawns this property has to offer. Make your way inside and admire the bright and airy spaces illuminated by natural sunlight as well as the unobstructed views of the Hawaii Kai marina and Koko Head Crater.
Unwind in the living room and sink into the plush sofa as you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. When hunger strikes, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up tasty snacks, or prepare a feast for the group.
Savor your meals from the 4-person breakfast bar, 4-person kitchen table, or the dining table with seating for 6.
For an al fresco experience, head outside to dine at the outdoor table, reveling in each other’s company as you watch the sun go down.
Return back inside and retire to one of the 3 cozy bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. The master and second bedroom host queen-sized beds while the third bedroom offers 2 twin beds. Wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready for the day’s adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
This ideally located home offers a plethora of activities for you to enjoy during your stay. Borrow boogie boards, snorkeling equipment or the fishing poles from the home to experience a fun-filled day out on the Hawaii Kai marina.
If you want more entertainment, check out the water sports, diving, parasailing, paddleboarding and more available at the local dive shop.
Golfers of the group will appreciate the wide variety of courses available to play at on the island. If you’re not looking to travel far, Hawaii Kai Golf Course is less than 5 miles away and offers open fairways with bermuda grass and pleasant views of the ocean.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, 3 flat-screen cable TVs w/ Netflix, free WiFi, spacious front and back yard, patio w/ outdoor furniture, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, street parking and more
- Amazing Honolulu location - enjoy easy access to golf courses, snorkeling, paddle boarding, parasailing, fishing, the Hawaii Kai marina, beaches and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Honolulu International Airport - 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, (~ 17.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »