Ideal for Families and Small Groups
*** FROM THE OWNER ***
First, ALOHA! Second, thank you for looking at my oceanfront condo. Third, let me share with you my opinion about what makes this condo the best place to stay in Honolulu/Waikiki, and we’ll see if it sounds like a good match for your wishlist, too.
Here’s what you can DEFINITELY do here without having to go further than you can walk:
1. Hang out on Waikiki Beach and explore Honolulu. We are on the south end (the GOOD end) of Waikiki Beach.
2. Share a real home with up to 5 of the people you cherish most for some quality YOU time,
3. Shop for fresh tropical produce at one of the many farmer’s markets that pop up almost daily, then,
4. Explore ways to prepare it together in a fully-stocked, complete kitchen,
5. Savor your culinary masterpieces (I assume) on an uncrowded lawn, picnic-style, while watching the waves of the Pacific roll and crash in front of you as the sun sets on the virtually unobstructed horizon,
6. Wake each morning and walk no further than your backyard to jump into the warm, turquoise Pacific to snorkel with turtles and reef fish, or,
7. Paddle out to a hot surf spot on your stand-up paddle or surfboard,
8. Marvel at the height achieved by a breaching humpback whale on its seasonal migration past your balcony where you brew and sip fresh Kona coffee,
9. Cross the street to play on the huge lawns of Kapiolani Park, or,
10. Do yoga under a 100-year-old banyan tree as the sun rises over Diamond Head Crater,
11. Stroll daily through Waikiki and its virtually endless list of shops, local restaurants, bus/boat/open-water adventure tours, luaus, hula shows, photo-ops, lifeguarded swimming areas for children, the Honolulu Zoo, the Waikiki Aquarium, shave ice, ABC stores, tiki torches, mai tais, and more golden beach bodies than you can shake a stick at,
12. Always be within stumbling distance of your quiet, neighborhood-feel, home-away-from-home where you can,
13. Fall asleep nightly to nothing but the sounds of ocean waves (or the cool of an air-conditioned room.)
THAT I can give you 100%!
(Well, 99.9%, if you come during the whale migration and bring (or rent) your own ocean toys, but still…if these are the memories you’re looking to carry with you for the rest of your life, then this condo will be a great fit.)
In short, it’s essentially being in Waikiki but without the city noise, being oceanfront without the limitations of a hotel, and bonus, you get to experience the main reason people return to Hawaii year after year (even if this is your first trip): stepping back in time a bit to a simpler way of tropical island living but not so far back that you can’t connect to wifi when YOU want it.
I just love it. I think you will, too.
***************************Oh, and here's some good info from my property manager***********************************
•• PAID ONSITE PARKING: Must be requested at the time of booking or well in advance of arrival. Please note, there is no guarantee of onsite parking without written confirmation from management company. The garage will only accommodate standard and mid-size cars, sorry, no SUVs or pickup trucks.
•• OTHER PARKING:
-Free street parking along Kalakaua Avenue.
-Metered on the Kapiolani Park side, please read all signs carefully. Metered parking is $0.50 per hour from 10am to 6pm. Metered parking is free from 6pm to 10am. Parking is always tight during parades, festivals, and events at Kapiolani Park. Please be aware and plan accordingly.
*** Diamond Head Beach Hotel & Residences is now a SMOKE-FREE building *** (see: House Rules)
Professionally Managed by Hawaii Americana Realty
Owner's State of Hawaii Tax ID# TA-126-512-4352-01
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WAIKIKI PROPERTIES ***
Royal Kuhio Penthouse Level - 2 Bedrooms
Diamond Head Beach Hotel & Residences
Royal Kuhio Top Floor Penthouse - 3 Bedrooms
Aloha Surf Hotel
http://www.vrbo.com/913142Get the full listing »