** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
All the tropical beauty of Hawaii’s capital city awaits at this 1-bathroom Honolulu vacation rental studio that sleeps 2 guests - ideal for a romantic couples retreat! While you’ll be gifted to a lovely abode complete with a charming patio and lanai doors, the real treasure of this home is its proximity to a plethora of coastal beaches and Hawaiian adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: King Bed
Palm trees and lush greenery lead the way to this Honolulu home-away-from-home. The simple charm extends inside, where you’ll find a well-appointed living space complete with tropical decor, hardwood floors, and plenty of natural light!
If you can’t tear yourself away from the nice weather, you’ll be in luck as this home boasts a charming patio area outside. Keep your beverages chilling in the mini fridge as you whip up an al fresco barbecue dinner on the gas grill and then settle down on the patio’s comfortable furniture to breathe in the fresh air as you dine.
While most of your time will surely be spent out under the Hawaiian sun, you’ll be all set on the rainy days too, as the home’s interior offers a flat-screen cable TV. Cuddle up on the couches to enjoy your favorite shows, or settle down in the other living area, where you can delve into a gripping book.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy while cuddled together in the plush king-sized bed. In the mornings, you can whip up a quick snack or breakfast using the hot plate and microwave available in the walk-in closet.
-- THE LOCATION --
While you’ll be able to walk to picturesque beaches such as Kahala Beach and Waialae Beach Park, the coastal adventures are truly endless at this primely located home. Surf at the world-famous Waikiki Beach, swim with dolphins at the Kahala Resort, check out the big waves on the North Shore, or snorkel at Hanauma Bay!
Hikers can’t miss out on ascending Diamond Head Crater, where you’ll find majestic views of Honolulu and the crystal clear waters below. Bring your camera along, as you’ll want to treasure these views forever. On your way down, stop by the Diamond Head Farmers Market to pick up a tasty snack.
If you were able to bring your clubs along, Waialae Country Club, home of the Sony Open PGA event, is just 4 minutes away. While the golfers are walking the course, everyone else can check out all the shops and restaurants around the newly developed International Market Place, just 16 minutes away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, mini fridge, hot plate, microwave, wet bar, gas grill (propane provided), free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, stereo system, lanai, complimentary toiletries, furnished patio, beach chairs, beach towels, street parking, and more!
- Tropical Honolulu location - Enjoy easy access to tropical beaches, majestic hikes, prime golf courses, shopping centers, and so much more! Just a 3-minute walk to the beach!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If evidence of children or more than 2 guests at the property is found, a $500 fee will be charged to the credit card on file
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »