Hang loose in gorgeous Honolulu when you stay in this newly upgraded 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children and is just a ten minute walk to the beach! The lush backyard, modern interior, and top-tier amenities invite you to indulge in a premier Hawaiian oasis near saltwater thrills, luxury country clubs, and notable shopping venues.
** Please note that other tenants may be on the property in a completely separate, private unit. **
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the backyard and pool areas, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces*
Bedroom (Living Area): 2 Full Beds (Pushed Together Into King) | Den: Twin Bed, Trundle Bed
Say aloha to this peaceful Honolulu paradise that offers all the comforts of home, appropriately paired with island luxury.
Truly an all-season destination, this modern, Hawaiian-style property boasts an impeccable outdoor area with a saltwater pool, private hot tub, and plenty of furnished patio space for lounging in the sun or under the stars.
Feel free to enjoy the guavas, limes, avocados, papayas, and bananas that grow in the lush backyard, using them to make a delicious fruit salad or garnish your favorite cocktail!
Inside, you’ll find a contemporary and light interior with essential amenities. Kick back on the couch and watch a new movie on the 50-inch Smart TV, equipped with Netflix capabilities.
Heat up your favorite herbal tea in the well equipped kitchenette, complete with a coffee maker, rice cooker, and toaster. A dining table set for 4 is perfect for hosting your home-cooked meals!
Settle in for the evening in the bedroom, where 2 full beds can be arranged together to form a king-sized bed, depending on your preferences. The trundle bed that pulls out of the sofa in the den is perfect for a youngster to rest up for another day in the sun!
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in the prestigious Kahala neighborhood, this home immerses you in care-free island living with tons of entertainment for you to access effortlessly.
When you’re not practicing your golf swing at the nearby Waialae Country Club, take a short drive to one of the 3 shopping centers all within 5 minutes from the home: Aina Haina, Koko Marina, or Kahala Mall.
For those happiest in the water, paddle boarding, surfing, snorkeling, and jet skiing are available at Hanauma Bay - only 15 mins away! Treat yourself to a gourmet lunch at Moena Cafe or signature tropical brew at Kona Brewing Co. after a day out in the sun.
Swim with the dolphins at the nearby Dolphin Quest facility, hike to Kahala lookout, or visit the University of Hawaii at Manoa campus - the possibilities are endless!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, saltwater pool & hot tub, gas grill, beach toys & snorkeling gear, outdoor shower, Smart TV equipped with Netflix, free WiFi, toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Premier and peaceful location - Adjacent to Waialae Country Club, half a mile to the beach, 5 miles to Waikiki beach, 15 mins to downtown Honolulu for shopping, restaurants, 10 minute walk from private beach & other entertainment
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that this home is best suited for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. If guests are comfortable with a snug fit, than 4 adults can be accommodated
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »