BEST LOOKING CONDO IN THE BUILDING!
COMPLETELY REMODELED CONTEMPORARY DESIGNED 1BR 1BA CONDO SUITE - YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
This condo features:
-Golf course, Ala Wai canal and mountain views from the lanai
- efficient and easy to live in interior lay-out
- SUPER CLEAN and on the more QUIET and COOLER side of the building
- has been renovated top to bottom in 2014 - newly constructed private bedroom with a solid door - accent walls in the living room and bedroom
- sleeps up to 4-5 people comfortably :KING size bed in the bedroom (when you combine 2 twin beds together), new leather pull-out QUEEN size sofa-bed with comfy gel mattress in the living room and a single size folding guest bed
- 27'' LCD TV + DVD player on a roll-away cart in the living room with cable service
- 2 types of DSL internet connections with wifi
- completely updated well equipped full KITCHEN with stainless steel large appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher - dishes and other kitchenware provided
- window AC unit in the living room bedroom and and ceiling fan in the bedroom
- newer large family size WASHER/DRYER in unit
- bathroom has been contemporary remodeled with high end fixtures and his-and-hers sinks and shower over tub
- work area with a compact desk
- all linens are provided for the guests
- crib equivalent for babies is available upon request
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS ITEMS to enhance your vacation experience:
- beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, kids sand toys, large book library and DVD collection LOCATION,
this upscale BUILDING is conveniently situated in the very heart of Waikiki at 444 NAHUA st.
It's a very well maintained and highly desirable resort-type facility: 23 stories, 3 elevators, 24 hour high end security, trash chute on each floor, roof top swimming pool, sauna, showers, grill/BBQ area and fitness center, attached building garage.
5 minute walk to the beach! Half a block from a newly opened International Market Place with high end shops and eateries!
Steps to public transportation, shopping, restaurants and attractions.
From the roof top you can enjoy Friday night fireworks from Hilton Hawaiian Village and the panoramic 360 degree view of Honolulu city, Waikiki, Diamond Head and, of course, the ever gorgeous OCEAN VIEW!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS ON ON-GOING BASIS FOR OCT 2017
Regular nightly rate starts at $109/nt+13.96% HI lodging tax (depending on season and holidays) for up to 4 people occupancy and $10/nt for additional person.
Parking is available in building garage at $10/day. One time departure cleaning fee and refundable $400 refundable security deposit applies to all reservations.
We also require all our guests to complete a rental agreement between the owners and renters.
Pls no smoking or pets of any kind on premises.
We own 2 identically set up condos in the same building that we rent interchangeably and your reservation might be for either one of them depending on the rental schedules and etc.Get the full listing »