Ilikai Marina #388 (3-night minimum)
FREE PARKING! Palm trees frame beautiful ocean and marina views from this conveniently located remodeled 1-bedroom condo (651 sq. ft. plus small balcony/lanai) with central A/C. You’ll enjoy spectacular sunsets and a fabulous view of the Hilton’s Friday night fireworks too!
- Tiled floors throughout
- Comfortable Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress
- 50” SMART TV
- DVD Blu-Ray player (with wireless capability)
- Apple docking station
- Ceiling fan
- Dining table (seats 4)
- Granite counters
- New cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Queen bed
- 40" Smart Flat screen TV
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand.
- Washlet commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls, and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- FREE parking! (The only condo at Ilikai Marina managed by Captain Cook Resorts with FREE parking!)
Laundry facilities onsite.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4 and is not affiliated with Ilikai Hotel.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-125-327-8720-01Get the full listing »