Escape to Honolulu for a relaxing getaway when you book this 1-bed, 1-bathroom vacation rental studio condo that sleeps 3. With dazzling views in the Waikiki area, a community pool and great location walking distance from the beach, this unit provides the perfect space for a couple seeking a revitalizing retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa
The moment you drive up to the studio's complex, Inn on the Park, you'll fall in love with the surrounding scenery - from the lush Hawaiian flora, to the panoramic city and park views.
When you make your way up to the 11th floor, fantastic views of the city, ocean, park and Diamond Head await your arrival. Once you're inside, you'll find a comfy bed and plush couch inviting you to sit back and relax, until the quaint, well-equipped kitchen encourages your inner chef to cook up a delicious meal.
The bright Honolulu sun illuminates the entire living area, pouring in through the large sliding glass doors that open up to a private furnished lanai with stunning views. With a lovely balcony and such an intimate living space, you'll be extremely comfortable in this cozy studio!
Early risers will love lazy mornings at this Honolulu studio, waking up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the balcony overlooking the city and park.
For dinner, fire up a charcoal grill in the community area or dine out at one of the many amazing local restaurants. End the night walking along the cool sands of the beach to watch the sunset with your loved one before retreating to your comfy bed for a good night's rest.
-- THE LOCATION --
Once the sun is up and shining, you'll find plenty of activities to do in the area, such as walking along the beautiful beach, trolley hopping to explore the nearby shops and restaurants, or relaxing at the complex's pool and patio areas.
One of this studio's greatest features is its amazing Waikiki location close to numerous island attractions. Just a 9-minute walk from the condo is the beautiful Kahanamoku Beach, where you'll spend hours soaking up the sun and listening to the waves while laying out on the warm sand.
Also, just a 3-minute walk away is the trolley stop, which gives you convenient access to many surrounding restaurants and shops, including the Ala Moana Center, full of shopping opportunities, entertainment, events, and more!
Whatever you find yourself doing during your stay, you'll quickly be calling this vacation rental studio condo your Honolulu home-away-from-home for years to come!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, rice cooker, private balcony with great views, beach mats, cable TV, free WiFi, and much more
- The Inn on the Park complex provides a community pool, a BBQ area with charcoal grills, laundry rooms, and more!
- Fantastic location - Being in the Waikiki area, you are within walking distance of the beautiful Kahanamoku Beach, many restaurants, and the trolley stop, which can take you to many local attractions!
- Parking Information: Fort DeRussy Parking: $150 / month. $36 / day. 5 min walk. Diamond Parking $15/day (uncovered—in/out - 3 min walk), public parking at Eaton Square $30.00/ day, cash only. (covered - no in/out- 3 min walk)
- Airport: Honolulu International Airport, (~8.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Service calls do not fall under insurance coverage if guest contact is needing to come to the property, guest will be held responsible for charges.
- GET: GE-031-231-2832-01
- TAT: TA-031-231-2832-01Get the full listing »