Large one bedroom Apartment has nice peeks of the Ocean & Diamond Head from balcony, bedroom & living room. FREE PARKING for one vehicle with this unit, Pool, BBQ and other perks on site makes this a great singles, couples and family destination within Waikiki AND only one block separating you from the beach!
Within our CLEAN PRIVATE unit, my GUESTS will enjoy:
• TWO FULL BEDS to comfortably sleeps four, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. d/l speeds are 100Mps)
• FULL KITCHEN including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, STOVE/OVEN with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• Private BALCONY
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY STARTER SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit AS WELL AS the balcony to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals along with lovely tropical breezes and views
The property is accessible via four elevators to all floors with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• SWIMMING POOL
• Poolside lounge chairs for sun worshipers and benches for romantic stargazing and conversation
• BBQ grills with outdoor dining tables
• Coffee Shop
• 24-hour coin-operated laundromat (on same floor as unit)
• Parking garage on site. PARKING IS FREE WHEN BOOKED WITH THIS UNIT!
Guests booking with us will have access to our popular online WELCOME GUIDE which details places to see, things to do, where to eat and shop, tours and excursions, Hawaiian dictionary, public transit information, maps and more!
BOOK WITH US and have access to land, sea, air and neighbor island tour discounts. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS of 20% off snorkel tours and dives (including shallow or deep reefs and wrecks). No one else offers these discounts! Specific details on discounts are only available once booked and is available online in our Welcome Guide.
Location, Location, Location! We are in the middle of it all!!!
Much to see and do in Waikiki. The World’s most famous beach is just one block away. Watch the sunsets from nearly any vantage point along the beach and see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. The nearby neighborhood includes several major hotels and numerous large and small restaurants and nightclubs that cater to every nationality. Ask the kamaaina (locals) for their tips. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and other “World Class Shopping” may be found on Kalakaua Avenue (the street fronting the beach). A few blocks away you will find famous Kapiolani park and the Waikiki Shell, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head, golfing and many tennis courts.
But who needs a car in Waikiki? Everything is in walking distance. But if you have an itch to venture out, the island's bus transit system is awesome.
Public Transportation bus stops are located nearby and open the whole island to you.Get the full listing »