We are a local family living and working in HK , passionate about travel and have explored many countries. We enjoy hosting and meeting other fellow travelers.
I will give you any tips or advice you need on where to go, eat or what to do in this fabulous city. A locals help goes a long way, and I'd be happy to oblige with any suggestions I can offer. Well be happy to provide you with local guides, so you can spend your travel budget in the smartest way
Our apartment is located at Tin Hau which is close to 24 hours Convenience stores, resteraunts,Bars, Supermarkets, grocery stores, pharmacies, laundry, massage salons, cafes, bakeries, bus stops & tram stop. Easy access to everything you may need in the neighbourhood.
You can do simple cooking in the apartment. However, most visitors would be unlikely to do that because of the wide variety of famous restaurants nearby: Local HK style, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, western food, street food and Desserts for late night snacking. Needless to say. The neighbourhood is also well served by McDonalds, Pizza Huts, Subways , Starbucks, Pacific Coffee and other fast food chains.
THE APARTMENT at a glance:
Newly renovated ( Jan 2014 )
Accommodates 1 to 6 persons 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
* The size of the beds 5' x 6'2" queen size bed (in 1st bedroom) 4' x 6' (lower) and 3' X 6' (upper) bunk bed (in 2nd bedroom) 3'6" x 5'10" sofa bed (in living room)
* Unlimited and Ultra High-Speed (1000M) free internet (WIFI and LAN connection)
* Secure electronic number locking system
* Air Conditioners installed in every bedroom and living area
* 42" LED HDTV with Cable TV Channel include Discovery, Disney etc.
* 5.1 Home theater surround sound HIFI system ( Easy to connect with
your song collections in your smart phone or mp3 player)
* DVD Player with my own DVD movie collections
* Water Heater
* Hair Dryer
* Electric Water Kettle
* Full Size Fridge / Freezer
* Microwave oven
* Basic Cooking Utensils for simple cooking
* Clothes Rack
* Telephone for free local call
* Alarm Clock
* Facial Tissue & Toilet Paper
* Shower Gel , Shampoo & Hand soap
* Fresh Clean Beddings & Bath Towels are provided
* Nespresso Coffee Machine
* Wine Decanter
* Towels, linens, pillows and blankets
- We provide free fresh fruits, tea, coffee, soft drinks, Beers, Sodas , Distilled Water and one bottle of Red Wine when you check in as an appreciation for choosing to stay in our apartment.
Facing Victoria park (the largest park in Hong Kong Island) which has newly constructed (2013) Swimming Pool, with 5 different children's playgrounds, jogging tracks, green fields, basketball/ tennis/ lawn bowling courts, a pond for remote control speedboat races etc)
To airport : 60 minutes by Bus A11 (stop right under our apartment ), 30 minutes by airport express (HK$100), 45 minutes by taxi (HK$300)
- 5 minutes walk to the nearest MTR station ( Tin Hau Station ) - 45 minutes to Disneyland
- 20 minutes to Ocean Park by Bus - 15 minutes to Lan Kwai Fong, Central by MTR - 4 station away from Central, Financial District - 4 station to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon - 1 minutes walk to fresh vegetable & fruit market
- 4 MTR stops to Airport Express Station and in-town check in
- 1 MTR stop ( or 15min walking) to Causeway Bay
If shopping is your main interest, Causeway Bay is where you must go. Even though a relatively compact area, it would still take many days to work your way through its endless shopping malls, department stores, boutiques and market stalls.
House Keeping and Cleaning Service:
Prior to your check-in, the flat will be cleaned with bed sheets & bath towels changed. The rental price is inclusive of cleaning once a week ( Not apply to Monthly rental case as we set a great discount on Monthly rental ). In case you would like to have additional cleaning service during your stay, US$30 will be charged per visit.
Check in Time: 14:00 Check out Time: 12:00
If you are booking now , you can enjoy a very attractive price
Something EXTRA : Internet / Wifi Connection everywhere @ Hong Kong
Upon request , we can lend you a 3G WiFi router and a 3G mobile Sim card that can connect up to 5 mobile devices at one time for free. This could enable you to get free WiFi access that covers over 99% of area in HK.
*we have 2 boys: a 5yr old and a toddler so on your request we can provide kids equipment and toys for your little ones (e.g., playpen, crib, playmats, baby high chairs, baby tubs, bottle steamers, toys, tents, scooter w/ helmet, scooter, kiddy tables/chairs, etc.)
**We can arrange airport pick-up service( 7 Seater including driver ) for US$70 on request.Get the full listing »