3 bedroom/3.5 bath, Luxury Villa w/Private Roof Top Terrace. Over 2900 sq. ft. of Indoor/Outdoor living space:
Las Palmas Residences is the Newest Resort development on Roatan.
Be one of the first to stay in this large, Brand New Poolside Ocean View Villa. (Finished Nov. 2017) At 1600 sq. ft. there is plenty of room inside and 1300 sq. ft. of exterior space with both private balconies plus the entire Rooftop Terrace furnished for lounging, private sunbathing or dining complete with outdoor kitchen, several seating options and a shower.
Sleep in comfort on European King Memory Foam Beds in your three, spacious Master Bedrooms with your own private on-suite baths and a shared balcony and one main floor master. There is a main floor powder room, a comfy living room and kitchen table that seats 6 with comfort. Each living space and bedroom has its own A/C Unit. You will have a fully equipped, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop. We also have a bottled water system that dispenses clean fresh drinking water through the refrigerator cold water/ice tap.
The villa is completely furnished in a modern, high end style that is a Beachy Modern feel. You will have one of the best water views in Las Palmas from your villa on each level, but step up to your private roof top terrace for panoramic vista views.
Being located in Las Palmas Residences, the villa is only 5 minutes east of the Roatan International Airport. You could be off the plane with your feet in the sand and a drink in your hand in 15 minutes. You will be a mere 20 steps from one of the two large private pools. One has a swim up bar to enjoy your drink and chat with friends. You can also relax in a huge Hot Tub located right in front of your Villa or how about a stroll on the private beach 150 steps from YOUR FRONT DOOR. It’s the second longest private beach on the Island. So relax by the pool or enjoy your private beach (No Cruise Tourist) or grab a bite to eat and a drink at the Las Palmas Beach Bar and Restaurant on site for your enjoyment, often with live music.
* There is a dive shop just off the property for guided scuba and snorkeling.
* We are only a 10 mile drive or taxi ride to the West End and West Bay to spend a day or two. It is the area with the most restaurants and tourist type shops. It can be very crowded at times especially when it’s cruise ship days, which is often.
* There are 2 grocery stores (North American Standard) Both within 5 miles.
* There are security guards 24/7 on the grounds of Las Palmas.
* Brand new Hospital with North American care for expats and all visitors
* Things to do within 6 miles: The Islands only Golf Course, Large, clean grocery stores, Herby’s Sports Bar, Mega Plaza Mall, Iguana, Monkey and Sloth hangout, Little French Key, Airport, Onsite Dive and Snorkel trips. Four Wheeler Jungle Tours, Canopy zip lines. Deep Sea fishing is also available.
* Things to do within 10 miles: Dolphin Encounter, Drive towards West End and West Bay, where most of the restaurants, bars and other resorts are located. West Bay Beach is one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the World.Get the full listing »