Experience an unforgettable getaway to the luxurious ‘La Casa of Mason Creek’ estate, a private 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Homosassa vacation rental house that sleeps 8. A Mediterranean-influenced design and 10,300-square-foot, open-concept living space with elegant decor, antique furnishings, modern amenities and 4 separate suites create a unique, upscale traveling experience. Gather your family and friends to host your next wedding or group escape at this beautiful Florida destination!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Blue Room): King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Cabana Room): King Bed | Bedroom 4 (Boat Room): Queen Bed
As you cross the last of 2 bridges and enter through the driveway gates, you’ll be greeted by one of 4 statuary fountains on the estate grounds.
The home’s first floor serves as a wide-open ballroom, with high wood-beam ceilings suspended by stone pillars. A converted-garage party room with full-bar seating and catering accommodations, 2 large covered patio areas, a full kitchen and fireplace bar provide the perfect space to host indoor wedding receptions and cocktail parties.
Upstairs, you’ll find the home’s dignified, circular office study and the classic great room, which flows freely to the dining table underneath a glass chandelier and fully equipped kitchen. Whip up gourmet recipes in the elegant, chef’s-quality kitchen and sit down with your favorite wine to share memorable dining experiences with your travel companions.
Custom sculptures and comfortable furnishings along the home’s outdoor balcony provide a peaceful environment to relax and start your day with a fresh cup of coffee. The estate’s expansive yard area, featuring a large fire pit circle and views of Mason Creek which flows to Gulf of Mexico and Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge - you'll immediately find the exterior to be the ideal venue for outdoor events, like weddings or reunions.
Each bedroom boasts a private en suite bathroom and luxurious, resort-style amenities. The master suite offers a pristine walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub, where you can take relaxing soaks to end your days in paradise. The blue room en suite also features a large soaking tub, while the cabana room en suite features a spacious luxury-finished travertine shower.
This property in Old Homosassa offers a private, luxurious destination, with easy access to surrounding attractions and local amenities.
Right outside the home’s backyard, you’ll have access to the Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, filled with natural coastal rivers and tidal marsh grassland habitats. Explore the area by foot, mountain bike or boat and discover great sites for scalloping and bird watching throughout your vacation.
Close by, near the city dock and public boat ramp, you’ll find Old Homosassa, where you can seek out boat and kayak rental opportunities. From here, you can explore the surrounding Homosassa Bay and go swimming or fishing in the Gulf of Mexico!
Drive an easy 5 minutes into town during your stay and spend days touring the local boutiques and art galleries before treating yourself to dinner in town. The Freezer Tiki Bar, Riverside Crab House and Old Mill Tavern all provide fun coastal venues to grab some seafood and see some live entertainment.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 4 separate suites, first-floor ballroom with 2 patio areas, converted-garage party room and fireplace bar, wraparound balconies with custom sculptures and outdoor furnishings, central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet connection, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV, ample parking, and much more!
- This estate property, with 4 statuary fountains and a circular fire pit, is a great destination for weddings, reunions and other events - reach out to the guest contact prior to your stay to make arrangements (guest contact information will be provided 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Great Homosassa location - Nestled against the Mason Creek River and Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, with easy access to the Gulf of Mexico bay area and local attractions in town!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the house sleeps 8, but the homeowner will allow a maximum occupancy of 14. Reach out to the guest contact prior to your stay and arrange to have portable beds delivered to the property for a $30 fee per bed, or bring your own accommodations
- Parties, large gatherings and weddings can be arranged for an additional fee on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to Evolve for additional information
- Please note that fees vary based on event size and the use of additional amenities
- Any event held without prior approval will be charged on a case-by-case basis
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »