Escape to Florida in luxury when you book this expansive vacation rental home that boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 6,500 square feet of living space. Along with a meticulously landscaped lawn with tropical palm trees, long fountain, heated swimming pool, cabana, and barbecue area, this home also offers all the grandeur you could desire inside. While only 30 minutes from the Florida Keys and 50 minutes from Miami, Homestead offers horseback riding, strawberry picking, wineries, and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Crib (available upon request)
This sprawling Florida home sits on a meticulously landscaped lot filled with tropical foliage, lush palm trees, and unbeatable outdoor amenities. Throw on your swimsuit as soon as you arrive, as you’ll immediately want to jump in the pool to cool off under the southern sun.
After swimming a few laps, satisfy your barbecue cravings with help of the gas grill or pull up to the outdoor wet bar for a fruity cocktail. There’s plenty of space to dine al fresco and even a cabana down past the long fountain - perfect for lounging with a good book and refreshing drink.
Inside the 6,500-square-foot interior, you’ll find vaulted ceilings, nautical decor, well-appointed furnishings, and copious amounts of glorious natural light. The great room will surely be your main gathering space as it offers seating for the whole family, a flat-screen cable TV, wet bar, and dining table.
Head over to the fully equipped kitchen whenever you’re in the mood for some grub. With stainless steel appliances, granite counters, a kitchen island, and plenty of seating, the kitchen is sure to please even the pickiest of chefs. Open a bottle of wine from the nearby Schnebly's Winery to enjoy over in the formal dining area.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 4 bedrooms. When you wake, pick up some local sticky buns and begin exploring all the exciting adventures Homestead has to offer.
-- THE LOCATION --
While nestled privately in a stunning Florida oasis, this home is close to multiple family-friendly attractions like horseback riding, strawberry picking, wineries, and more! Check out Knaus Berry Farm or Robert Is Here Fruit Stand to pick up some fresh local delights to enjoy at home.
Head to the Everglades Alligator Farm for an adventure that can only be had in Florida. There, you can view snakes, alligators, caimans, and crocodiles. Plus, the farm even offers airboat tours!
The best beaches, shopping, and nightlife in Miami are all within 30-40 minutes of the home. Revel in the vivacious atmosphere while visiting South Beach and Key Biscayne. If you’d rather check out the Florida Keys, drive just 30 minutes to soak up the sun amidst the sugar-white sand of Florida’s tip!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wet bar, nautical decor, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, ironing board, crib (available upon request, furnished patio area, gas grill, outdoor wet bar, heated swimming pool, lounge chairs, fountain, cabana with ceiling fans, meticulous landscaping, 10-car driveway, and so much more!
- This luxury Homestead home is within 30 minutes of some of Florida’s most stunning beaches in the Florida Keys and 50 minutes from Miami! Homestead offers authentic restaurants, fresh local fruits, wineries, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Miami International Airport - Miami, FL 33126, (~29.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »