*NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Begin your Alaskan holiday at this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental nestled in Homer. This apartment is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 4, all the comforts of home, and a patio overlooking Kachemak Bay. You'll love the proximity to downtown Homer, the Cook Inlet, Kachemak Bay State Park, and numerous fishing charters to take you out for expeditions in the Halibut Capital of the World!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This charming apartment is the perfect home base for your Homer holiday! This cozy abode boasts plush furnishings, contemporary decor, and a gas fireplace.
Head to the kitchen to whip up home-cooked meals to keep you replenished during daily adventures. Savor meals at the table for 2 or dine al fresco at the patio table.
Your outdoor oasis is situated in a tranquil forest setting with views of the surrounding mountain ranges and Kachemak Bay.
Stay up-to-date on your favorite programs on the flat-screen cable TV. When your eyes start growing heavy retire to the full bed for restful slumbers.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the heart of Homer, you’re just 2.5 miles away from restaurants, shops, cafes, museums, galleries and more!
Located in the Halibut Capital of the World, angling expeditions are just minutes away. Bring your own fishing gear or head over to Premier Fishing Charters, Captain Greg's Charters, or Alaska Fantastic Fishing for all of your angling expedition needs.
You’ll love the proximity to Kachemak Bay and Cook Inlet for aquatic adventures! Sea kayaking, boating, jet skiing and more are just minutes from your vacation rental.
Other area attractions include Kachemak Bay State Park, Kenai Fjords, and Tustumena Lake for hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit washer and dryer, gas fireplace, patio, outdoor seating for 2 and more!
- Prime Homer location just 2.5 miles away from downtown Homer and within minutes of fishing, hiking, kayaking, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (~224 miles away from the property)
- If you’re traveling with more than 4 guests, check out Evolve listing 427187 with accommodations for 8 and Evolve listing 427188 with accommodations for 4 - both located in the same complex as this property.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »