**NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with shared outdoor amenities, and other travelers may be present during your stay **
Pack your bags for a relaxing beach stay at this 2-bed, 1-bath Surf City vacation rental home. Set 2 blocks from the ocean, the house sleeps 4 guests and boasts an expansive deck. You'll be 1 mile from dining and shopping downtown and have easy access to various boat tours, aquatic activities, and North Topsail Beach.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Located in a quiet area of Surf City, this cozy home lets you make the most of your time on Topsail Island.
Take it easy on the plush living room seating as you catch a game on the flat-screen cable TV. Open one of the numerous windows to let the fresh ocean air waft in while you relax.
Head into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare snacks for a day at the beach. With expansive counters and all of the comforts of home, the kitchen ensures that you'll find everything you need.
After spending the day soaking in the sun, return home to unwind out on the expansive deck. Throw some burgers on the gas grill before gathering around the outdoor table to enjoy your home-cooked dinner together.
Take your book outside to bask in the quiet and do some reading in a chaise lounge chair. As your eyes grow heavy, retreat indoors to one of the bedrooms for a restful night's sleep. When you wake in the morning, you'll be refreshed and ready for another relaxing day at the beach.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is ideally situated for a beach getaway, with a location just 2 blocks from the ocean. North Topsail Beach - located 6 miles up the coast - is also a great place to sink your toes in the sand!
The Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Rescue and Rehabilitation Center offers tours and exhibits sure to delight everyone in your group. See wildlife in its element along the coast with a chartered nature or fishing tour.
You can also go for a stroll and fish right off the edge of the Surf City Pier located downtown. Soundside Park features a playground and viewing decks that the whole family will love. Numerous local eateries and bars boast great food and views to enjoy when you're done strolling the scenic town.
Learn a new skill with surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing lessons available! If you already know how, rent a paddleboard, kayak or canoe for a peaceful day paddling out in the sound.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, provided linens and towels, balcony, furnished deck, gas grill (propane not provided), outdoor shower, covered parking for 1 vehicle and more
- Unbeatable Surf City location 2 blocks from the beach with easy access to Topsail Island area attractions like the Surf City Pier, Soundside Park and North Topsail Beach
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilmington International Airport (~34 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is accessible only by stairs, which may present difficulty for travelers with mobility impairments
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »