Discover a personal oasis free of worries at ‘Lake Vista!’ Situated on Claytor Lake, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home offers sleeping for 8, immense comfort, and direct access to the water via a private dock. With the endless excitement of Hiwassee nearby and its central location, the property is the ideal lodging choice for quiet families, groups of friends traveling together, and those attending nearby events at Virginia Tech or Radford University!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Discover your quintessential lakefront retreat nestled in a quiet residential area and surrounded by breathtaking views of Claytor Lake! Inside, you'll find a warm and welcoming 1,900-square-foot space filled with the comforts of home, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, and in-unit laundry machines.
Early risers will love sipping their morning coffee on ‘Lake Vista’s’ private porch that overlooks the pristine lake. As the warm Virginia sun scatters golden hues across the sparkling water surface, you’re sure to feel at ease.
Spend calm afternoons curled up with your favorite book by the cozy gas fireplace in the living room! The lower level is also a great hangout spot, as it features a large cable TV, cozy seating, and a bar area.
If you spent the day splashing around on the lake, come home to refuel with a tasty meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Head outside to dine with your loved ones in one of the marvelous exterior spaces, ranging from the serene covered breezeway to the peaceful backyard patio and pergola.
Later, indulge in a sweet treat as you roast marshmallows around the lakeside fire pit and share stories. When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to one of 4 bedrooms to rest up for another exciting day of Claytor Lake adventures!
-- THE LOCATION --
Perhaps the best feature of this home is its phenomenal location on Claytor Lake! From here, you will be mere steps from the property's private dock featuring a ceiling fan, full seating area, and an extra fishing dock for your convenience. Spend countless hours on the water boating, kayaking, and swimming!
The anglers of your group can look forward to casting a line off the separate fishing dock, ideally located directly next to the main dock. Other outdoor activities close to the property include hiking and biking through New River Valley State Park, horseback riding, or playing golf at one of the several courses just 20 minutes away.
Set out for some excitement when you explore the popular water park and frisbee golf course at Randolph Park in Dublin. If you're feeling adventurous, make the drive to Whitebarrel Winery or Chateau Morrisette Winery for an afternoon tasting before enjoying dinner at The Draper Mercantile.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 2 gas fireplaces, a private dock with ties and buoys, fishing dock, pergola, fire pit, covered patio, large deck, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Lakefront Location - Steps from Claytor Lake’s many activities and only minutes from hiking trails, golf courses, and wineries!
- A therapeutic massage package is available to guests (paid on site)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport (~53 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside allowed)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times, especially near the water
- No discharge of fireworks or firearms on site
- Please note the boat lift is not for traveler use
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »