This is a gem of a one bedroom/one-and-a-half bath villa nestled in under the live oaks and a magnolia tree with a private deck overlooking the lagoon. Enjoy the peaceful background sounds of the lagoon fountain while watching the heron and ibis feed in front of your eyes. The villa is steps away from the beach, beachfront heated pool and hot tub.
Located in The Barrington "community" which is within Palmetto Dunes Resort voted the best resort in the South by Conde Nast Traveler. Hop on your bicycle outside your door and the bike paths will take you quickly to all the amenities of Palmetto Dunes. A dream location for couples and families alike.
• BEACH: 12 miles of pristine, wide sandy beaches ideal to sunbathe, ride bikes, stroll, surf, swim, boogie board, collect shells or just relax.
• GOLF: 3 Championship Golf Courses await you, clinics for all ages/abilities. This villa is located in the prestigious Leamington section of Palmetto Dunes within walking distance of the award-winning Arthur Hills golf course.
• TENNIS/PICKLEBALL: Ranked among "The 50 Greatest U.S. Tennis Resorts" by Tennis Magazine, access award-winning tennis and pickleball on 23 clay tennis courts and 16 pickleball courts, some lit for night play. Daily tennis and pickleball clinics and round robin play for all levels/ages, along with Monday Night Tennis Exhibition by pros.
• BIKING: Rated as a Gold Level Bicycle Friendly Community by the American League of Bicyclists, enjoy over 60 miles of winding and safe paved bike paths ideal for exploring and safe for all ages/abilities
• OUTDOOR CENTER: Located in Palmetto Dunes, our nearby outdoor center rents bicycles, kayaks, canoes, surf boards/camps or go inland fishing on the 11-mile private lagoon system. There are more choices here at the Palmetto Dunes resort than at any other location in the Southeast.
• WATER SPORTS: Ride your bike or call for the free dune buggy shuttle to access the lively Shelter Cover Marina and outdoor shopping center just minutes away. Offering Tuesday night fireworks in season, charter fishing, sport crabbing as well as romantic shipboard dinners, donuts with dolphins, pirate excursions for the kids, or even or a sail aboard a 40-foot luxury yacht.
• SHOPPING/DINING: Palmetto dunes offers 3 restaurants, a general store and both tennis/golf pro shops.
This 1 bedroom 1.5 bath villa is conveniently located just 150 yards to the beach, heated beachfront pool, spa, and poolside pavilion for grilling and entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances, new granite, breakfast bar, drip and Keurig coffee makers. The dining room overlooks the lagoon and seats four. Living area has a sleeper sofa and overstuffed chairs, a 40” flat panel TV and DVD (FREE wifi and cable) and sliding glass doors to the balcony with table/chairs and bold lagoon views. This villa has been newly painted and renovated with Pergo flooring in the living area, dining area and bedroom.
The master has a king size bed, 26” TV with cable and a great private bath with shower/tub combination.
This near ocean view villa offers all the comforts of home away from home for your next Hilton Head vacation and family adventureGet the full listing »