***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
WHY STAY HERE?
This property is located more centrally within the island. Because of this it is a great home base and with a price point that is similar to hotels, it is a huge value for families who prefer more space. The Village at Palmetto Dunes is also located on a trolley stop during the summer months, which makes it a breeze to get around.
Located across the street from the beach and between the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, the Village at Palmetto Dunes features stylish studio rentals in the Palmetto Dunes community on Hilton Head Island. Just a short walk to the beach and bike paths, the Village at Palmetto Dunes offers affordable Hilton Head Island luxury.
Ranked one of the top Best Islands to vacation at in the U.S, Hilton Head Island is a beautiful coastal retreat offering breathtaking scenery and natural splendor. With average winter temps in the mid 70's, escape to Hilton Head Island, where white sandy beaches, green fairways and sunny blue skies will renew your soul!
ABOUT THE SPACE
A short and shady walk to the peaceful beach and scenic bike paths, this light-filled, one-bedroom rental on Hilton Head is the perfect vacation retreat for families and couples.
This 766 square foot rental features an eat-in kitchen, dining room, and a private patio with lovely wooded or water views. The spacious bedroom features a king bed and TV, and the living room has a pull-out sofa, TV and DVD player.
The Village at Palmetto Dunes - One Bedroom Rental includes
- Maximum Sleeping Accommodations For 4 People
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and Long Distance Calls
- Cable Television With DVD In Living Room
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Sleeper Sofa In Living Room
- Dining Area With Seating For 4
- Private Patio
- Eat-In Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops, Full Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Toaster Oven, Sink and Cabinet Space
- King Size Bed and Cable Television In Master Bedroom
- Convenient Washer/Dryer Facilities On The Property
- Property Pool and Hot Tub
- Tennis Courts & Playground
- Shaded Bike Paths
- Waterside BBQ Grills and Picnic Tables With View of Tennis Courts
- Walking to Palmetto Dunes Beach & Beach Club
- Non Smoking
The Village at Palmetto Dunes offers a beautiful setting 200 yards away from the Dunes House Beach Club by a footpath along the waterway. Located within the friendly Palmetto Dunes community, our townhome rentals at The Village are all within walking distance to many attractions. Golf, tennis, restaurants, shopping, crabbing, canoes, fishing, paddleboats, biking and nightlife are all accessible by foot within minutes. Guests of this beautiful Hilton Head rental enjoy the free shuttle that offers service around the resort and to the shops and dining at Shelter Cove Marina. The on-site office offers convenient check-in and assistance with your vacation activities and needs.
- Beautiful Rentals Within Walking Distance to Beach
- Community Pool and Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Access to Bike Paths
- Waterside Barbecue Grills & Picnic Tables
- Near Beach
- Kid Friendly
- Tennis Courts & Playground
- Palmetto Dunes
- Complex Pool
- Golf Packages Available
ABOUT THE AREA
Hilton Head Island is a gorgeous coastal destination where the laid-back island lifestyle will refresh your soul. Relax on pristine sand beaches, play in the Atlantic surf, tee off on championship golf courses, explore scenic bike paths, hit the tennis courts, discover island culture and arts and enjoy wonderful shopping and dining. There are so many things to do on Hilton Head Island so immerse yourself in the beauty of this gorgeous island!
•Airport - 40.7 mi
•Coastal Discovery Museum - 6.9 mi
•Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - 1.1 mi
•Coligny Beach Park - 4.8 mi
•Palmetto Dunes Outfitters - .02 mi
•Adventure Cove Family Fun Center - 3.2 mi
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in is 5 p.m. or later; check-out is by 10 a.m. at The Village at Palmetto Dunes office,
10 Trent Jones Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928.
- All reservations must have check-ins and check-outs that fall within a Saturday to Saturday week.
- An email confirmation will be sent for the code to access your after-hours check-in packet.
- After Hours Check-in: If you are checking in after business hours, your check-in package will be in a drop box on the outside of the office. See us the next morning for registration.
- The rental rate quoted includes: Taxes on your rental, $89 Resort Fee and $10 Gate Pass fee
Damage protection is available for a $50 fee and may be purchased when you check-in at the resort.
- No pets Allowed
- No Smoking in Vacation Rentals
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »