Bright, cheery, comfortable, single level villa located on #Barony Golf Course of Port Royal. One hour of free tennis per day at the Port Royal Racquet Club which is a two minute walk. Port Royal Racquet Club was ranked as one of the top 50 greatest U.S. tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine and was voted as one of the top 75 tennis resorts in the world. The club has ten clay, four hard and two grass courts with stadium seating and lights for night matches. The beach is but minutes away by a golf cart ride (golf cart included) or a short 7 minute walk to the beach park.
The #beach park has parking meters, a playground and rest room facilities and showers. It is one of the nicest beaches on the island. The Links has a community pool just steps from the villa. The #WestinResort, with restaurants, shopping and resort facilities is just minutes away by golf cart or walking. The Links is very quiet gated community within Port Royal Village.
The villa has a bright and warm color scheme and brand new hardwood floors throughout. The living room has comfortable seating with a fireplace, wet bar, cable TV, VCR, DVD player, Wireless Internet, many premium channels on cable, such as HBO, Showtime and sports channels, and a small reading area. We are well stocked with good books, games and puzzles for adults and children. The enclosed porch 'Carolina room' and master bedroom overlook the Barony Golf Course.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, window seat, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom is connected to the hall bathroom and has two twin beds along with a TV. The kitchen is well equipped. The laundry room has a full size washer and dryer. A gas grill is included for easy outdoor cooking. The car port has a 4 person golf cart for quick trips to the beach, tennis or Westin Resort.
#HiltonHeadIsland itself is a total of about 42 square miles of complete beauty and fun for everyone. Bicycle the entire island on the beautiful tree-lined trails or on the beach. Go deep sea, on shore or charter fishing. Go crabbing.
Take a sunset or dolphin-watching cruise. Try canoeing, kayaking, sail boating and windsurfing.
Go horseback riding, play miniature golf, or tee off one of the country’s best courses, where the PGA Heritage Classic is hosted every year. Each course offers spectacular scenery and challenging golf designs. And don’t forget the sport of shopping at the hundreds of shops, boutiques and outlet stores Hilton Head has to offer.
With over 250 restaurants serving up everything from international cuisine to local seafood ranging from elegant to casual dining, your taste buds are sure to have fun too!
• FREE pass for one hour of tennis time per day at the nearby Port Royal Racquet Club.
• FREE high-speed wireless internet (bring your own laptop).
LIST OF OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
• Living room with fireplace, wet bar, queen-size sleep sofa, and entertainment unit.
• Entertainment unit includes 42' wide screen LCD TV, DVD/VCR player in the living room.
• Dining table and chairs furnish the formal dining room with seating for six.
• Fully fully equipped, eat-in kitchen.
• Enclosed 'Carolina Room' with golf views, a table and chairs, and a deluxe Weber gas grill.
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet, reading/lounge area, and 32' TV with VCR/DVD.
• Master bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Second bedroom with two twin beds, TV, large closet and access to a second, full bath.
• "Newer" Full-sized washer and dryer.
• Amenities such as cooking utensils, linens, and towels provided.
• Collection of books, games and children's toys are provided.
• Unit is professionally cleaned before the arrival of each guest, and is inspected by our property manager upon a guests departure.
• Unit is also regularly treated for pests commonly found on Hilton Head.
THE FINE PRINT:
Sorry, no smoking or pets are allowed in the villa. During the busy season the rentals are Saturday - Saturday (checkout Saturday by 10 a.m.), but if interested, please inquire about our shorter term and longer term rental rates. Credit cards accepted.
Keywords: Hilton Head Island, The Links, Port Royal, South Carolina, USA (4 mi from Hilton Head Airport , 40 mi from Savannah, GA Airport), Beach, Tennis,Golf RentalGet the full listing »