4 TUPELO ROAD / SEA PINES RESORT
Hilton Head Island, SC
WE ARE PET FRIENDLY.
* 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Baths
* Gourmet Kitchen
* Incredible Golf Course Views
RECENTLY ADDED TO OUR RENTAL PROGRAM.
NEVER BEFORE OFFERED AS A VACATION RENTAL.
DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR DREAM VACATION!
Reserve Fore Tupelo today “before someone else does”.
> TO RESERVE THIS RENTAL, PLEASE ACCESS VRBO's "ONLINE BOOKING".
> PLEASE SEE OTHER IMPORTANT RENTAL INFORMATION AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION.
Beautiful, completely updated and centrally located home just minutes from the beach and all that the Sea Pines Resort has to offer.
4 Tupelo is the perfect Sun, Fun and Beach Getaway. You’ll enjoy staying in this pristine, comfortable, light, bright and extremely well-appointed home that exudes relaxed, casual living with distinctive furnishings and refined extras. “Fore Tupelo” is located just minutes from the totally renovated Sea Pines Beach Club and the new Golf Club (near the Marriott Monarch), Harbour Town, South Beach, the Nature Preserve and one of the many bike paths that cover the entire Sea Pines plantation. It’s close to everything in the resort.
Fore Tupelo buffers the 3rd green on the Pete Dye designed Heron Point Golf Course. The patio, yet private, offers incredible golf course views. Imagine enjoying your morning coffee or afternoon cocktails while watching golfers navigate the challenging fairway and green. It’s like having your own private VIP spectator seats!
ABOUT OUR HOME:
As soon as you enter, you’ll realize this is an exceptional house. Enjoy the open and expansive floor plan from the entryway to the great room, sunroom and kitchen, all with wood floors.
This home is perfect for entertaining and maximizing your vacation time with friends and family. For your enjoyment the living room offers a big-screen high-definition Samsung TV with expanded cable service, a DVD player and custom audio equipment. Also, there’s free, fast, high-speed secured wireless internet service throughout the house.
The large sunroom, with floor-to-ceiling windows and exceptional golf course views, has a dining table and comfortable wicker furniture.
For the cook, the gourmet kitchen has granite countertops and features top-of-the-line, stainless Kitchenaid appliances - a large capacity dishwasher, double-door refrigerator with freezer and a separate wine refrigerator. There’s a microwave, a full-size oven as well as a warming oven and a 4-burner gas stovetop, a toaster, K-Cup and regular coffee-maker, china, glassware and silverware. Plus there’s chef-grade cookware, cutlery and utensils. Lastly, the farmhouse sink makes cleanup a breeze! This is one of the most beautiful and best equipped kitchens in Sea Pines!
The separate laundry room has a large-capacity GE washer, dryer and sink.
When it's time to say goodnight, retreat to your own master bedroom. The Master Suite offers pure luxury with a queen bed, TV and all-new furniture. The lavish master bath features a double-vanity granite countertop, a separate, spacious walk-in shower and toilet. The large second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom features new twin beds, a desk and a TV. The 2nd bathroom has a granite countertop, double-vessel vanity and a tub/shower combination with sliding glass door. There’s also a half-bath in the hallway.
Sea Pines is a golfer or tennis enthusiast's paradise. You're only minutes away from Heron Point, the Ocean Course and the world famous Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the PGA Tour's 'Heritage Classic'. And if tennis is your game, the Sea Pines Racquet Club and South Beach Racquet Club are both ready to “serve” your needs!
After your morning activities it's time to get out to the beach! A quick ride by bike or car gets you to the beautiful Sea Pines Beach Club. The Beach Club features upscale restaurants, an outside bar and restaurant and, of course, the beach!
Among the many amenities of being our guest at Sea Pines, you'll have easy access to:
• The “new” Sea Pines Beach Club
• Tennis at The Sea Pines or South Beach Racquet Clubs
• The large swimming pool at South Beach
• 3 World-class golf courses: The Harbour Town Golf Links,
Heron Point by Pete Dye and the Ocean Course by Mark
• Shopping, dining, or enjoying special evenings of family
fun at Harbour Town
• The many Restaurants and shops at South Beach Marina
• The playground at Harbour Town
• Lawton Stables where you can ride horses or visit the
• The Sea Pines Nature Preserve
• The Sea Pines Trolley
• Miles upon miles of paved leisure trails and bike paths
Summer is the best time to visit and enjoy Sea Pines. However, the weather in Hilton Head is glorious 12 months per year, especially in the Spring, Fall and Winter, when spending time on the island is wonderful due to the pleasant weather and temperatures.
Hilton Head has just been ranked the #1 vacation island in the Continental U.S. by Travel & Leisure Magazine. Sea Pines is like no other vacation/resort community you will find! Also, Fore Tupelo puts you in one of the best locations in the plantation. Whether its a short stroll to the Sea Pines Beach Club, Lawton Stables or a bike ride to Harbour Town or South Beach, you're just minutes from the best that Sea Pines has to offer. You'll quickly find yourself not wanting to use your car, but walk or bike everywhere! That's what Sea Pines is all about - connecting with family, friends and the unique environment of the plantation.
*****Frequently Asked Questions*****
- What arrangements are made to pick up a key?
Our home is equipped with an electronic 'keyless' entry system that is programmed with your special code. This makes it very convenient for our guests as they don’t have to worry about picking up, getting locked out or losing a key.
- What if there is an issue while we are staying at your house?
Our home is serviced by an island staff of professionals. All issues are quickly addressed with minimal disruption to your vacation.
- Where can we rent bikes and how much does it cost?
There are several bicycle rental companies on the island that deliver & pickup. They have both adult and children bikes, which generally can be rented for about $25 per week.
- How close are you to the beach?
Under 5 minutes by car, or an enjoyable 10 minute bike ride.
- Are you close to Harbour Town and South Beach?
Yes, they’re both an easy, short bike ride or just minutes by car.
- Is your home for sale and could we have our vacation interrupted by an agent wanting to show the house?
No, our home is not for sale. We do caution prospective guests that are looking at other properties to check with the owner or manager to insure that the property they are considering is not for sale, or that they will not have their vacation interrupted by agents wanting to show the home!
- Do you add cleaning fees to your listed prices?
No, these fees are included in the price. The only other costs are Hilton Head and South Carolina taxes totaling 12%, a $450 "refundable" damage deposit and a $100 per pet fee if applicable.
- Do you supply beach chairs and towels?
Yes. There are 4 Tommy Bahama chairs, a beach umbrella and beach towels at the home for you to use.
- Your rental includes a thorough whole house cleaning prior to arrival, upgraded kitchen/bath necessities and all linens & towels for your stay.
WINTER RATES DISCLOSURE:
- Winter weekly rate of $1299/week requires a minimum 4 week stay. If available, individual Winter weeks are available at $1,599.
- A "refundable" damage deposit of $450 is required
- A $100 per pet fee, if applicable, is added to your rental fee
- 50% deposit due with signed rental agreement to hold your week(s).
- Rental balance due 12 weeks prior to arrival.
- Deposit and any balances paid will be refunded as long as it's "before" 12 weeks of your arrival.
- Deposit and any other fees received are not eligible for refund if notified "within" 12 weeks of arrival.
- All Renters will receive our Rental Agreement, which must be completed and signed prior to rental. Terms & Conditions outlined in said Rental Agreement supersede any/all other Terms & Conditions that may be outlined elsewhere, including on Homeaway/VRBO.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING "FORE TUPELO!"
Beach Property ManagementGet the full listing »