Our recently renovated villa is the perfect place to take advantage of all Hilton Head Island has to shopping and great restaurants are all at your doorstep. Open, airy, spacious and fully what you need in a Hilton Head beach rental!!! Our unit is one of only 4 of the largest floor plans in St. Andrews Common, with over 1,542 sq ft. With a lofted suite (3rd-BR), you and your guest will have the room you need to fully enjoy your time at the beach! From the cathedral ceiling in the great room to the wrap-around & screened porches, this villa has it all. Warm, neutral colors, updated furnishings and in fantastic condition.
St Andrews Common is centrally located in Palmetto Dunes Resort, home to the finest resort on HHI. Surrounded by live oaks and tranquil lagoons, just steps from a wonderful pool, this villa is the perfect getaway for a incredible vacation. Enjoy the beach, or kayaking in the resort's lagoons, biking the trails, or walking along the beautifully landscaped paths. Palmetto Dunes has it all - world class golf and tennis, miles of private, white sand beaches, great shopping, and some of the finest restaurants on the Island. Whatever your fancy, this villa is the perfect location for your Hilton Head Island stay.
Fully renovated and beautifully decorated, the villa features an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings. The comfortable living area is perfect for family time, yet the villa's size provides separate areas for quiet retreat, reading, or conversation. A fully equipped kitchen allow for most any meal preparation, and a separate dining room with a six-person table offers plenty of room for formal dining or a casual breakfast,. French doors from the living area or master bedroom open onto the villa's room patio, perfect for friendly chats, morning coffee, or afternoon libations.
ABOUT THE VILLA:
•The Great Room – The Great Room offers a spacious gathering area. High cathedral ceilings and large windows bathe the villa in natural light and beautiful views of the island's lush semi-tropical foliage. The Great Room opens onto a wrap-around covered patio where you and your guests can sip your morning coffee, read, or just relax while enjoying an unobstructed tropical view. A flat screen TV with high definition cable channels and high speed internet are free extras that will make you feel right at home.
• Kitchen – The fully equipped kitchen with ample space to prepare a small breakfast or a large dinner for all. You'll find a full-size washer and dryer discretely tucked away next to the kitchen, and of course all other kitchen appliances to allow easy preparations of family meals and snacks.
• Dining Room – Large table with seating for 6. A large window offers peaceful views, natural light and the occasional glimpse of the local deer that wander the resort.
• Master Suite – plush but firm king bed, large closet, and French doors overlooking the patio. This bedroom has its own Flat Screen, LED HDTV and en suite bathroom.
• Guest Suite – comfortable guest room with queen bed, large closet and its own Flat Screen, Smart LED HDTV, equipped with Netflix.
• Huge Loft – Accessible by a spiral staircase, this bedroom is furnished with a full bed roomy enough for 2 people and a twin bed, and a large closet. This is the perfect retreat for the children or a third adult couple. This very large loft has 14 ft ceilings and lots of natural light.
• Laundry-room with full size clothes washer/dryer, iron and board inside the condo for your convenience.
• Patio – Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, this patio is both covered and open so that it is useable in sunny as well as rainy weather. With seating for all guests, this is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
• Screened-in Porch – Accessible from the office, this screened-in porch is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
ABOUT PALMETTO DUNES OCEANFRONT RESORT:
Palmetto Dunes features three miles of pristine beachfront along the Atlantic Ocean. The wide sandy beaches provide the ideal place to sunbathe, ride bikes, stroll, surf, swim, boogie board, collect shells or just relax.
Palmetto Dunes, with its three 18-hole golf courses, has a long history of offering unparalleled golf experiences for golfers from across the country and around the world.
The internationally-acclaimed Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center features 23 clay courts and two Nova ProBounce courts, eight of which are lighted for night play. The tennis center offers a full schedule of seasonal activities, instructional programs and daily round robin tournaments, and the Monday Night Tennis Exhibition.
Palmetto Dunes and the surrounding area of Hilton Head Island offers more than 50 miles of paved bike paths ideal for exploring. Guests may rent a bicycle at Hilton Head Outfitters to explore the island or try beach cycling along the beach.
Palmetto Dunes offers a wide variety of waterborne activities for your family vacation in Hilton Head - charter fishing and sport crabbing but also more gentle pastimes like a romantic shipboard dinner - with dolphins even. Or maybe a brisk sail aboard a 40-foot luxury yacht. Rent a canoe, learn how to use a kayak, take surfing lessons, go water skiing or fishing - there are more choices here at our Hilton Head Island beachfront resort than at any other location in the Southeast.
Discover a wide range of indulgent Hilton Head dining and restaurant options and a full array of exciting entertainment possibilities at Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour.
Palmetto Dunes is the proud home of the Golf Pro Shops, General Store, Tennis Pro Center Shops and Outfitters Center, all of which provide outstanding opportunities to browse the latest fashions, equipment, souvenirs and gift items.
• Complimentary shuttle service (Dunes Buggy) for the beach other destinations within the resort or to Shelter Cove shopping/dining complex. (*The shuttle runs from the spring thru the fall.).
• Shelter Cove shopping, dining, and entertainment
• 50+ miles of bike trails
• 11 miles of lagoons
• Hilton Head Health Spa - the premier weight loss and health retreat in the nation for over 35 years
• Private beach club and pavilion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities
• General store walking distance from the villa, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Hilton Head Outfitters - bicycle, kayak, canoe, beach and vacation rentals on site
• Dozens of restaurants with the resort, and over 200 fine dining/casual restaurants nearby, as well as miniature golf, museums, shopping, and historical tours.
• Or just relax at the beautiful pool, steps from the villa. Plenty of shade, a large sun deck for sun worshippers and grills for renters' use.
• The villa is professionally cleaned, inspected and then given a final check to make sure everything you need is there. The villa is smoke-free to insure the unit’s freshness and cleanliness. We are dog-friendly, so please inquire about bring your up-to-date vaccinated, well-behaved furry friend. (Please note that an additional non-refundable fee will apply per dog.)
During peak season (April-Labor Day), this unit is available only for weekly rentals (Saturday-Saturday). Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am.
Shorter-term and monthly rentals are available in the off-season (October-March).Get the full listing »