• 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bath unit sleep 8 on third floor
• Elevator and valet carts
• Full kitchen with granite counter tops
• Central A/C
• Off street parking for one car
• Less than 2 blocks off the ocean
• Three swimming pools
• Guests have access to a pool & deck overlooking the Ocean, here you will find a junior Olympic size Pool, Kiddie Pool, Snack Bar (Seasonal) and Restrooms
• Hot tub
• Tennis courts
• Playground for young kids
• Gazebo and picnic tables
• Outdoor gas and charcoal barbeque grills
• Across the street from Coligny Plaza, Hilton Head’s downtown with stores, restaurants, and entertainment every night of the week
• Security on-site, permit for parking, and wristbands for each guest
• Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties
When you arrive, you’ll receive a copy of our Activities Guide and Island Events. It’s filled with all kinds of ideas to fill up your week – everything from golf to tours and water sports. The best part is, we have discounts with many of the local restaurants, shops & golf courses when you present our ” Guest Card”.
Start out your week with a visit to the Crest Nest, our Activities Center. At our Welcome Coffee, Bonnie Secrest, the Activities Director will fill you in on all the fun and interesting things to do around the island. We also have a full range of on-site activities: kid’s night out (parents night off), pub crawl, water aerobics (weather permitting), children’s crafts, pool games, snow cones by the pool, paint your own wine glass while drinking wine and cheese to snack on, adult jewelry making, no-sew blankets, holiday wreaths, movies served with popcorn & drinks, Nature beach walks, shark tooth hunts, bottle sand art, decorate flip flops, Tye dye your own Sea Crest t- shirt, a pub crawl for adults & kids night out (this gives parents free night to enjoy alone) and lots more!! Bonnie is readily available to help with anything from making reservations to Tee Times at the many golf courses in the area.
The Crest Nest has a fully stocked library of books, magazines, board games and sand toys available to borrow. We have over 60 DVD Movies to rent. $1.00 a movie per day!!
Check in Office is on located on site. If you are checking in after hours, you are able to check-in up until 12:00 am with Security. Call the Office to set up after hours check-in. Please call the security (phone number posted at office) when you arrive. If you arrive after 12:00 am you will have to wait to check in the next business day when the Office opens at 9 am.
Sea Crest accommodates each reservation with one parking spot. A parking pass for your car is passed out at check in. This pass needs to remain visible in your windshield at all times during your stay. Anyone with an additional car is welcomed to find public street parking. Please make sure you make this policy aware to anyone joining you in an additional vehicles. Sea Crest does not have any available parking spots for additional vehicles. The property is patrolled by onsite security and parking passes are enforced.
Sea Crest Surf & Racquet ClubGet the full listing »