The prime location of this first-floor abode makes it easy to explore all of the exciting attractions on 'America's Favorite Island.' With 1 bedroom and 1 bath, this villa sleeps up to 6 with a captain's bunk and comfy sleeper sofa. Play tennis and volleyball or golf on world-class greens, soak up the sun at the community pool, dine in the enticing on-site restaurants, and relax in leisure at the gated Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort in Folly Field.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Captain's Bunk: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Your charming first-story villa is open and welcoming. Start your day sitting out on the balcony sipping a steaming cup of coffee. You'll love the cute table by the balcony where you can eat breakfast with the morning sun warming your face. The fully equipped kitchen has plenty of counter space and cabinets to help you prepare home-cooked meals.
Watch movies on the flat-screen cable TV while cuddling up on the comfy sleeper sofa. Attention to small details with cheerful art, seashell decor, and bright white furniture are what make this villa feel so cozy.
When you aren't playing at the beach, enjoy Hilton Head Island Resort's huge community pool with hot tub - the largest pool on the island! You can't go wrong with a quick cardio sesh in the fitness center or hitting the volleyball back and forth.
Practice your tennis skills at one of the 10 lighted tennis courts, or learn more about the game or learn more about the game at the on-site tennis clinics available. Kiddos in your party will have a blast playing at the playground while parents grill up burgers and veggies for a picnic dinner.
-- THE LOCATION --
A day at the beach is easily attainable, as the ivory-sand shoreline is a simple 3-minute stroll away! Surfing, swimming, sunbathing, boating, fishing, and more await at this prime beach location.
A golfer's paradise, this island has numerous world-class putting greens where you can attempt your next hole-in-one. Port Royal Barony Golf Course, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, and Shipyard Golf Club are just a few of the nearby courses to check out!
The iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum can't be missed, offering breathtaking views of the island. Be sure to go up in time to see the sunset colors reflecting over rippling water.
This seaside city boasts breweries, restaurants, galleries, boutique shops, museums, live music, and more. You won't run out things to do when you stay at this Hilton Head Island vacation rental.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, sleeper sofa, air conditioning, private patio, outdoor seating for 2, and more!
- Access to Folly Field community amenities including an oceanfront outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar, 10 light tennis courts, 2 on-site restaurants, concert hall with live entertainment on the weekends, playground, 3 picnic areas with grills, volleyball courts, bike rentals, and a fitness center!
- This delightful Hilton Head Island villa is right off the beach! Conveniently close to local shops, restaurants, entertainment, and endless activities. Golf, swim, bike, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (~44.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »