For optimal relaxation and proximity to the ivory-sand shoreline of Hilton Head Beach, retreat to this 3-bedroom, 3-bath coastal villa. This vacation rental accommodates 6 guests with all the luxuries of home plus the resort amenities of the Palmetto Dunes Resort, offering access to the beach, 3 golf courses, Shelter Cove Marina, a pool and free shuttle service. 'America's Favorite Island' is brimming with boutiques, museums, cafes, and restaurants for every traveler to enjoy!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Your serene seaside getaway begins the moment you walk up to this charming villa, nestled in a lush, tropical garden. The open and airy living space is highlighted by beach-themed decor, comfortable furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows allowing an abundance of natural light to flood in.
You'll want to put your culinary skills to the test in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with modern appliances and granite countertops. Serve your homemade ,meals around the 4-person glass dining table, or share dinner al fresco around the cafe table on the private patio.
Enjoy leisurely evenings unwinding in this peaceful outdoor space, offering views of the beautifully landscaped surroundings. Come nighttime, return inside to sprawl out on the plush sofa and watch your favorite program on the flat-screen cable TV in the living area.
When you're ready for some shut-eye, retire to the well-appointed master bedroom, featuring a cloud-like king bed, flat-screen cable TV, and private entrance to a balcony. Additional sleeping can be found in the second bedroom, housing a king bed and balcony, and in the third bedroom containing 2 twin beds and access to the balcony.
Greet the day on one of the 3 balconies and enjoy a morning cup of coffee in this serene space.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't have to go far to find your favorite vacation activities - all the amenities of the Palmetto Dunes Resort are only steps away! This pristine community boasts 2 seasonal outdoor pools one in Palmetto Dunes and one in Ocean Cove, 3 golf courses, beach access, bike and boat rentals, surf lessons, tennis courts, and a free shuttle service. Just steps from your back door is a fishing and boating dock where you can park kayaks and enjoy fishing expeditions.
Aquatic adventures await at the one-of-a-kind, 11-mile saltwater lagoon system that runs through the resort, perfect for kayaking, paddle boarding, and fishing!
Also within the resort lies The Shelter Cove Harbour, offering dolphin-watching tours, nature cruises, fishing charters, crabbing expeditions, and more only minutes from your front door!
Make your way to the seaside city of Harbour Town lined with restaurants, galleries, boutiques, and the famous Hilton Head Lighthouse.
When you're not lounging on the white-sand beaches of this dreamy destination, head into the downtown area, lined with waterfront restaurants, breweries, wineries, boutiques, and galleries. This seaside city also plays host to an array of exciting events throughout the year, including The Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival, The Hilton Head Island Gullah Celebration, the antique car show, the Heritage Golf Tournament.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, furnished patio, and private balcony!
- Access to Palmetto Dunes Resort amenities, including an outdoor pool (seasonal), 3 golf courses (for an additional fee), bike and boat rentals, surf lessons, tennis courts, free shuttle service, and more!
- Prime Hilton Head Island location 200 yards from the beach and within minutes of restaurants, breweries, wineries, boutiques, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport - 400 Airways Ave, Savannah, GA 31408, (~41 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the community pool is a seasonal, unheated pool, which closes at the end of September and opens around May 1
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »