COVID 19 Update - Your safety and comfort is a top priority and very important to us. We have implemented cleaning standards and recommendations from both the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and Rental Companies in terms of cleaning and disinfection of households as well as taking preventive measures to better safeguard your stay while youâ€™re away from home.
Among them and not limited to, we are:
- providing new masks (2) for use during each stay.
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and common touch areas such as kitchen, door and bathroom handles and remote controls.
- wet mopping floor surfaces with Pine Sol (this will kill 99.9% of germs and household bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces).
- requesting that guests remove their shoes and leave at the front door prior to entering the unit.
- providing new soap bars or liquid hand wash liquid.
- linens and towels are bleached after each use and using second set of each after each rental.
- encouraging all guests to adhere to preventive actions during their stay on the island.
Thank you for considering your stay with us and stay safe!
This one bedroom villa has fabulous views of the lagoon in the Lighthouse Tennis complex.
One mile from private beach. Relax on the outdoor deck amid natureâ€™s beauty.
High ceilings in the well appointed living/dining area invite plenty of sunlight. This beautifully updated second floor villa is located steps from the pool and private tennis courts.
The living room features comfortable seating and private balcony. A fully equipped kitchen offers all appliances including a stacked washer/dryer. An adjoining dining area offers comfortable seating overlooking the lagoon.
The oversize bedroom provides a King size bed, flat screen TV and plenty of closet space for your stay. Also in the master bedroom is a queen size pull out sofa and queen size Murphy bed in living room.
With both tennis courts and swimming pool on site, this villa is walking distance or short bike ride from Harbor Town and its incredible amenities.
The Sea Pines Beach club and Lawton stables are a short bike or trolley ride away. The Lighthouse Villas tennis courts are walking distance (5 minutes) and the Sea Pines center with its shops, restaurants, trolley (in season) stop and bike rentals is also minutes away by bike or walk.
In addition to your accommodations, you will also enjoy access to the world class amenities of the Sea Pines Resort, access to the Sea Pines Beach Club and adjoining private beach.
Pet fee of $50 per pet/per stay is applicable to both service and non-service animals. Sorry, no cats.Get the full listing »