Experience your very own Palmetto State paradise at this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in the heart of Hilton Head. Located in the Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort, home of the largest beachfront pool on the island, this home for 6 is perfect for those looking to soak up the southern sun. After a day of lounging on the beach, exploring Shelter Cove, or hitting the links, you'll look forward to relaxing with a cocktail on your private balcony overlooking the beach.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This home's spacious living area is sure to be a great place to unwind after a day at the beach. Whether you choose to watch the flat-screen cable TV or simply enjoy the views through the sliding glass doors, you'll be living the epitome of southern comfort.
As you gather around the indoor dining table for 4 or quaint balcony table, you're sure to be impressed by the 5-star fare your group's chef whipped up in the fully equipped kitchen.
When it's time to call it a day, head into the master bedroom and luxuriate on the plush queen bed. Can't fall asleep? Turn on the flat-screen cable TV and let the sounds of late night reruns act as a lullaby.
Once your little ones have emerged well-rested from their twin-over-twin bunk bed, head downstairs and enjoy Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort's community amenities. With access to the largest beachfront pool on the island, 10 hard clay tennis courts, a pool bar, hot tub, 3 restaurants, a fitness center, charcoal grills, bike rentals, and more, you'll feel like you're staying in a luxury all-inclusive resort.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your bathing suit and spend a day on the soft white sands of Hilton Head Island Beach. Located just a short walk from the condo, this family-friendly beach offers swimming, boogie boarding, sunbathing, and much more!
Prefer hitting the links to hitting the beach? Head less than 2 miles down the road to Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club and channel your inner Jordan Spieth. Rated in the "Top 75 U.S. Golf Resorts," Port Royal offers 3 beautifully manicured courses for golfers of all levels.
When you don't feel like cooking, be sure to check out some of the area's top-notch eateries. Whether you choose to bike to The Lucky Rooster for great southern fare and service or drive 6 miles to A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant for life-changing fried green tomatoes, you're sure to return home full and happy.
Shelter Cove Towne Center, sitting just 7 minutes from the condo, is a great place to spend a family afternoon. In addition to great shopping and dining, this 290,000-square-foot complex hosts frequent events like movie nights and bocce tournaments.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished balcony, ocean views, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, open lot parking, beds for 6, and more!
- Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort's community amenities include the largest beachfront pool on the island, 10 hard clay tennis courts, a pool bar, hot tub, 3 restaurants, a fitness center, charcoal grills, bike rentals, and more!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Location - Steps from the beach, less than 2 miles from Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club, within 10 minutes of delicious dining, and 7 minutes from the Shelter Cove Towne Center
- Closest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (~44.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »