Unit Type: 1 Bedroom
Beds: 1 King Bed(s); 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (most comfortable for 2 children).
Kitchen: 1 Full
Area: 650 SqFt
This spacious 1 Bedroom resort suite measures approximately 650 Square Feet. You will enjoy 1 King bed and 1 Sofa bed in this suite. Additional amenities include 1 Full Kitchen, Bath(s) - 1 Full, Maximum occupancy is 4.
• BBQ Grills
• Children's Pool
• Kid's Activities
• Laundry Facilities
• Outdoor Pool
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Cable TV
• Coffee Maker
• DVD Player
• Ice Maker
• Internet Access
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Convenience Store
• Historic Sites
• Horseback Riding
• Jet Ski®/WaveRunner®
• Live Entertainment
• Marina/Boat Launch
• Massage Therapy/Spa
• Movie Rentals
• National/State Park
• Nature Trails/Hiking
• Spectator Sports
• Water Skiing
• Water Sports
• Hudson's Seafood House On The Docks - 8.4 mi away
• Sage Room - 0.4 mi away
• Skull Creek Boathouse - 8.4 mi away
• Old Oyster Factory Restaurant - 7.3 mi away
• A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant - 1.5 mi away
• Old Fort Pub - 9.1 mi away
• CQ's Restaurant - 4.4 mi away
• One Hot Mama's American Grille - 1.6 mi away
• Fishcamp on Broad Creek - 5.0 mi away
• Red Fish Restaurant - 1.6 mi away
• Frankie Bones - 7.3 mi away
• Skull Creek Dockside - 8.4 mi away
• The Crazy Crab - 7.4 mi away
• Scott's Fish Market Restaurant - 3.9 mi away
• Marleys Island Grille - 1.4 mi away
• Pomodori Italian Eatery - 1.5 mi away
• Stellini Italian Restaurant - 0.6 mi away
• The Dunes House - 4.9 mi away
• Captain Woody's Bar & Grill - 1.3 mi away
• Harbour Town Golf Links - 4.5 mi away
• Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course - 4.6 mi away
• Oyster Reef Golf Club - 10.1 mi away
• Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run - 9.7 mi away
• George Fazio Golf Course - 4.8 mi away
• Arthur Hills Golf Course - 6.5 mi away
• Legendary Golf - 2.7 mi away
• Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club - 7.3 mi away
• Shipyard Golf Club - 2.2 mi away
• Pinecrest Golf Club - 17.1 mi away
• Old South Golf Links - 11.3 mi away
• Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III - 2.4 mi away
• The Golf Club at Indigo Run - 9.8 mi away
• Bear Creek Golf Club - 8.6 mi away
• Hilton Head National Golf Club - 11.8 mi away
• Crescent Pointe Golf Club - 14.5 mi away
• #3 May River Golf Club - 25.1 mi away
• Heron Point by Pete Dye - 2.4 mi away
• May River Golf Shop - 25.0 mi away
• Coastal Discovery Museum - 6.8 mi away
• Tybee Island Light Station And Museum - 54.8 mi away
• Sandbox - 1.0 mi away
• Gullah Museum of Hilton Head Island - 7.1 mi away
• Heyward House Museum and Welcome Center - 15.0 mi away
• Harbour Town light House - 4.7 mi away
• Hilton Head Steam Gun - 9.0 mi away
• Hanmedown - 14.9 mi away
• swallowtail, hilton head island - 430 ft away
• Old Carriage House - 15.1 mi away
• Cherry Hill School - 9.0 mi away
Minimum age for check-in: 25
Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
Office hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Late check-in procedures: Guests can check-in at the 24-hour Welcome Center
Nearest airport: Savannah International (SAV) or Hilton Head Island (HHH)
Miles to resort: SAV – 47; HHH – 15
Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to a fine.
Smoking policy: Not permitted in villas.
Parking: On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa
Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation will be charged a deposit for incidentals. Major credit card required.
What will happen after you purchase?: After purchase you will receive an email confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. We currently do not have other dates available, if you contact us, we can put you on our waiting list for specific unit size or dates at your desired resort.
Name Change & multiple check-in(s) at same unit: After you check out you MUST provide the name of the person who is going to check in at our resort. The person checking in MUST BE 21 years old, have a valid form of ID and a credit card in their name. There are NO exceptions. If you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have provided this information there will be a $99.00 name change fee.
The name that is on your account at checkout will be placed on the reservation. That name must have picture ID and a cc for damages to check in with our front desk staff. If your name needs to be changed their may be a $99.00 fee.
Situated on seven acres of lush semi-tropical land, Players Club offers a laid-back yet active environment in the beautiful resort community of Hilton Head. Enjoy a well appointed stay in a cozy studio for two, or opt for a larger 1- or 2-bedroom suite that sleeps up to 6–perfect for larger families. Each features full kitchens and baths, balconies and more to enhance your comfort during your stay.
If tennis is your game, you’re in luck! Players Club features 28 Hard Tru-surface lighted tennis courts, four of which are sheltered from the elements so you can play on the occasional rainy day. You also have the benefit of full privileges at the Van Der Meer Tennis Center, one of the country’s best facilities.
This year-round, family-friendly resort is home to one of the finest health clubs on the island. Children can play at the nursery while you enjoy a vigorous game of racquetball, swim some laps in the indoor heated pool, de-stress in a yoga or Pilates class, burn some calories with aerobics or work out with a personal trainer. Afterwards, relax in the warmth of the hot tub or enjoy a tanning bed session. You could also choose to work on your tan in the bright South Carolina sunshine at the resort's inviting outdoor pool, or walk three blocks to Coligny Beach, the best public beach on the island. Frolic in the waves of the warm blue Atlantic Ocean, then treat yourself with a visit to the Tiki bar.
The tranquil surroundings of Players Club reflect the Lowcountry charm of coastal Carolina. Giant oaks draped with Spanish moss, weeping willows and palmetto trees generously adorn the landscape, accentuated by a peaceful pond.Get the full listing »