Pack your bags and head to the 'Big Island' and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Hilo. Boasting 1,500 square feet, this home comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests with room for 2 more. The Island of Hawai'i offers guests a unique ability to experience 4 out of the 5 major climate zones in the world. From tropical forests to active lava flows, there's no limit to the fun you can have when you leave your troubles behind and fly to paradise!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Futon | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Relax and unwind when you step into the living room which features a plush futon, leather armchair, and a flat-screen Smart cable TV. In the game room, you'll also find a flat-screen Smart cable TV and access to the screened-in porch.
Step outside and enjoy the convenience of a wet bar, a folding table, and outdoor chairs. A spacious backyard is a perfect place for a game of catch with friends and family.
Prepare tasty home-cooked meals in the recently renovated fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and a stainless steel refrigerator. Sit down to dinner at the circular dining table with seating for 4 and make plans for your trip.
Retreat to the master bedroom to rest your head on the soft queen-sized bed. The room also features a flat-screen Smart cable TV and an en-suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms each feature 2 twin-sized beds and a flat-screen Smart cable TV. Additional sleeping can be found in the living room which offers a full-sized futon. There is also an air mattress available if you need it.
-- THE LOCATION --
Kapohokine Adventures is your one-stop shop for outdoor adventures on the 'Big Island.' Their packages include a zip line ride through tropical forests covering almost 2 miles, hiking through unique areas of the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park that are not normally traveled, and a lava expedition that takes you to the most current active eruption site.
Hike to Rainbow Falls and see an 80-foot tall waterfall that is nearly 100-feet in diameter. The water flows over a natural lava cave and legend has it that this is the home of the Hawaiian goddess Hina. Alaska Falls State Park is another great location to see waterfalls, but bring your rain gear as this is a rainforest and you may get wet. Be sure to also check out the Panaewa Rainforest Zoo to see 80+ animal species in a natural setting or go to the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden to see lush, tropical plants.
Visit the largest authentic ornamental Japanese garden outside of Japan at Liliuokalani Gardens. This 30-acre garden features ponds, rock gardens, bridges, a teahouse and more. Just offshore from the garden is Coconut Island which offers visitors swimming, a tower you can jump from, and is an ideal location to spot some sea turtles. Spend the day at local beaches, go snorkeling, swim with dolphins, or try surfing at Honoli.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, screened in porch with outdoor furniture and wet bar, spacious yard, and more!
- Quiet Hilo location - Close to zip line tours, volcano tours, helicopter tours, hiking, waterfalls, Liliuokalani Gardens, Coconut Island, snorkeling, fishing, shopping, restaurants, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hilo International Airport (~5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattress and full futon, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible and 4 additional guests may be allowed with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »