Enjoy the lovely sounds of a running river, lush foliage views, and a prime location for your next Hilo getaway! Located steps from the community pool, this Wainaku Terrace vacation rental sleeps 4 guests with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths in a peaceful complex destination. The Kaipalaoa Landing and downtown Hilo are within walking distance, while Bayfront Park and Wailoa River State Park lie 1.5 miles away. Spend a day in the Hilo Forest Reserve then explore all the shops and restaurants in town!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
From this apartment, you'll have views of the Wailuku River and be able to hear the babbling waters of Pukihae Stream - setting a peaceful environment for all your downtime spent at home. Enjoy refreshing swims whenever you like, as the community pool is just steps away!
With a separate den/office space and living room, quality time, privacy, and relaxation will come easy at your new home-away-from-home. When you're not by the water, enjoy family favorites on the flat-screen cable TV.
Whip up gourmet goods in the fully equipped kitchen as the group grows hungry, then serve your home-cooked feast at the bar counter or nook table. After a day of adventure, you'll have your choice of queen-sized bed for a night of restful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
After taking a refreshing morning swim, wash up and head out to fish at Kaipalaoa Landing. Across from the park, you'll find a Discovery Center, Museum, Historic Site, Art Gallery, Theater, and many shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants!
Make your way a little further and spend an afternoon laying out on the sand of Hilo Bayfront Park. Wailoa River State Park lies just south of the beach and hosts a variety of options for outdoor recreation.
Drive west to observe the Hilo Forest Preserve or a little farther south to visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Every year after Easter, Hilo hosts the Merrie Monarch Festival and the city is also home to the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Corporation - one of the world's largest producers of macadamia nuts.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, separate den/office space, portable AC unit, free WiFi, on-site laundry machines, assigned parking, river views, and more
- This unit is in the peaceful Wainaku Terrace complex, located just steps from the community pool
- Fantastic Hilo location - Walking distance to downtown and the Kaipalaoa Landing, 1.5 miles from Bayfront Park and Wailoa River State Park, and an easy drive from the Hilo Forest Preserve and Hawaii Volcanoes National Forest!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hilo International Airport (~4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »