**Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**
Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life at 'Cedar Creek Side House'. The secluded barn-style vacation rental cabin can host 7 and has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and sits on the high prairie of Black Hills National Forest. The Hill City home offers an expansive wrap-around deck, a basketball court, and is close to attractions like Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
After a scenic 2-mile drive on a gravel road, you'll arrive at your home-away-from-home. The cabin is nestled in the Black Hills, offering guests plenty of opportunities to view deer and elk that travel across the surrounding land.
The interior is tastefully appointed with comfortable furnishings and mountain decor. The soaring ceilings in the living room paired with many windows bring the expansive view of the cedar-lined creek into the family room. You can indulge in views from every room of the 360-degree natural setting surrounding the cabin.
The fully equipped kitchen not only has all the appliances you'll need to cook up delicious meals but also has bar-stool seating - perfect for the kids to keep you company while you work! You can share your feast at the rustic, wood dining table with seating for 6 and then part ways to relax in your preferred way!
Watch TV in the living room or read a book in the other living space, just know that wherever you choose to lounge you'll get the luxury of the stone wood-burning fireplace.
Enjoy a glass of wine on the wrap-around deck while the kids shoot some hoops on the basketball court outside and your dogs roam around the large, grassy yard! Once everyone is worn out, head to the bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom enjoys amazing views, a fireplace, a full bathroom, and a king bed.
Get up early, as you won't want to miss out on watching the turkey, deer, or elk wander around from the deck. Come back out at dusk for the chance at another sighting!
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're looking for a family vacation filled with historic sites, outdoor escapades, delicious food, and relaxation, this is the place to be! If you're an ATV/UTV rider, look no further!
Take the opportunity for teaching moments by traveling to Mt. Rushmore National Monument and the Crazy Horse Monument - both are within 25 miles of the cabin! Rush Mountain Adventure Park is also only 45 minutes away.
Spend a day on the water at Deerfield Lake. You only have to travel 12 miles for a day filled with fishing, picnicking, and soaking up the sun. Hunters will also find this a prime destination during hunting season!
Come winter you can travel a little over an hour to hit the slopes at Terry Peak Ski Area. You're sure to be tired after an adventurous day so skip cooking and enjoy a meal at Desperados, Hub Cap Diner, Chute Roosters, or Slate Creek Grill in downtown Hill City, which is located about 30 minutes away.
Make sure you also go to Mickelson Trail for a scenic hike with the family while you're here. Fill other days with wine tastings at Prairie Berry Winery and Naked Winery or hop on the 1880 Train and see the beautiful Black Hills by rail!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- 'Cedar Creek Side House' amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 TVs, an in-home laundry room with washer and dryers, a large stone fireplace, 2 living rooms, a furnished wrap-around deck with gas grill perfect for wildlife viewing, mountain views, ample land perfect for hosting an event for up to 75 guests (with homeowner approval) parking for up to 6 vehicles, and more
- Your family is going to love staying at this secluded cabin that is comfortably furnished and very spacious. It is within 25 miles of Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Deerfield Lake, ample restaurants, and much more
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional vacation rental on the property (listing #351074 on the Evolve website)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rapid City Regional Airport, 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (~42.6 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 75
- Please reach out to inquire about the event fee
- Would allow outside services with prior approval of the vendor
- Travelers would be able to park on the property
- Alcohol is allowed
- Travelers must purchase additional event insurance
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay (dogs only, max of 2)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, located above the detached garage, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »