Head to this 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home on your next retreat! Located just a 15-minute walk to Ravenel Lake with access to a community dock and sometimes paddle boats, and a canoe, this Highlands getaway is perfect for a family of 16. Enjoy barbecuing out on the deck, or curling up in front of the fireplace on those chilly evenings. This property is nestled within the Appalachian Mountains, so scenic hikes and beautiful vistas will be right at your fingertips!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Crib | Bedroom 3 (Fish Room): 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4 (Bear Room): Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Game Room: Sleeper Sofa
Vaulted ceilings, rustic wood paneling, antique furnishings, and a bright open layout highlight this 2,500-square-foot home!
As soon as you arrive, curl up in the living room to warm your toes by the fire and stream a favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV. If you’re in need of more entertainment, the basement game room features another TV, DVD collection, Foosball table, and arcade game!
Craving a home-cooked meal? Whip up some side dishes and appetizers in the fully equipped kitchen while the group’s chef throws some steaks on the outdoor grill. While you'll find a long dining table inside, you’ll surely want to enjoy most of your meals on the deck for the ultimate al fresco experience.
After a few sunset cocktails on the deck, choose between one of the 5 well-appointed bedrooms. The home can sleep up to 16 guests and boasts 4 bathrooms, so large groups won’t have to fight for privacy. Wake up early and take your morning coffee out on the screened-in porch to watch for the area’s wildlife.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk 15 minutes down to the dock and launch the paddle boats, kayaks, and canoes into the water. This quiet lake is perfect for fishing, so throw a line in the water to hunt for the night’s fish dinner!
This property is located halfway between Highlands and Cashiers with fantastic shopping and hiking all around. When you're not out the lake, check out one of the many beautiful nearby golf courses! The courses stay cool year-round, so you won't have to worry about the scorching heat while walking the holes.
Want a taste of the area’s natural beauty? Check out Dry Falls or Bridal Veil Fall - stunning waterfall hikes enhanced during autumn’s changing colors! Other hiking trails include Bartram Trail, Chattooga Loop Trail, Little Sliding Rock, Slick Rock Trail, Sunset Rock, and so many more!
Check out the quaint Main Street of Highlands just 8 minutes away! Walk the strip and stop by the various boutiques to pick up a memorable souvenir, or grab a baked good and cup of coffee at the many cafes! If you’re looking for a nice place for dinner, try Madison’s Restaurant, Lakeside Restaurant, Ristorante Paoletti, or Wolfgang’s Restaurant and Wine Bistro!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, flat-screen TV with DVD player & DVD collection, wood-burning fireplace, Foosball table, antique arcade game, screened-in patio, furnished deck, outdoor dining area, gas grill, 2-car garage, 4-car driveway, community dock access w/ canoes, paddle boards, kayaks, life jackets, and more!
- Secluded Highlands location just 1 minute to Lake Ravenel for boating and fishing! Only 8 minutes to Main Street for fine dining and local boutiques, and within 30 minutes from some of the Appalachian Mountain’s beautiful hiking trails and waterfalls
- Nearest Major Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~53 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The dock is private to the community and all equipment (i.e. paddle boats, canoes, etc.) are not guaranteed to be available as they may be in use by others in the private community
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »